1951 Yonge Condos By Times Group In Midtown Toronto
- Over 8232 square meters of retail, Including signature restaurants and retail on the ground level.
- Approximately 450 resident Units.
- Yonge Street Location-2 Acres, stretching a full residential block
- Short walk to subway and future LRT
- Large new city park to be built immediately next to the Condominium.
1951 Yonge Condos retail units fronting Yonge , the second level will be occupied by larger commercial retailers. a new 1,000 m² LCBO is planned for the second floor, along with a 760 m² Shoppers Drug Mart, and a 1,275 m² grocery store. The three retailers would be accessed via the shared commercial lobby on Yonge Street.
1951 Yonge Condos‘s 450 units would come in a mix of 16 bachelor (2%), 185 one-bedroom (41%), 155 two-bedroom (34%), and 94 three-bedroom (21%) suites. 268 vehicle parking spaces are also planned across a four-level underground garage, with the uppermost of the levels reserved for retail customers. Finally, 656 bicycle spots are set to be housed at the south end of the site.
1951 Yonge Condos has a Walk Score of 95 out of 100. Transit score of 77 out of 100. This location is in the Mount Pleasant West neighborhood in Toronto. Nearby parks include Fiona Nelson Parkette, Al Green Sculpture Park and Oriole Park.