319 Jarvis Street Condos In Downtown Toronto
319 Jarvis Street Condos is a new per-construction Condo project located at 319 Jarvis St In Downtown Toronto. The Project Including condos units, Retail Shops. 319 Jarvis Street Condos will have a 4 storey podium with retail at grade, with a 46 storey condo containing 506 residential units.
319 Jarvis St Condos Highlight:
- located in the Heart area in City
- Close to subway station and Public transit
- step to the university of Toronto and Ryerson University
- many retail shoppes near by
- Supermarket at the door step.
DOWNTOWN EAST MARKET KEY POINTS
• Fastest Growing Submarket for New Development
• Absorptions are Strong and Trending Higher
• Market Conditions Support Price Growth
• Established Rental Market with Above Average Yields
• Scarce Opportunities for Multi-Phase Projects in the Core
319 Jarvis St Condos designed by Page+Steele/IBI Group, the project would replace the existing Comfort Inn, as well as the building immediately to the north. The mixed-use component of the project includes a 226 m² retail space at ground level. The unit mix includes 184 one-bedroom units, 138 one-bedroom + den, 133 two-bedroom, and 51 three-bedroom suites. There would be equal amounts of indoor and outdoor amenity space, each providing just shy of 11,000 ft², spread across three of the four podium levels. A total of 47 vehicular parking spaces would be provided throughout the three underground levels, accessed through the garage along Jarvis. Additionally, 507 bicycle parking spaces would be provided, with storage facilities situated in the mezzanine level on the first floor.
319 Jarvis St Condos has a Walk Score of 99 out of 100. Transit score of 100 out of 100. This location is in the Church-Yonge Corridor neighborhood in Toronto. Nearby parks include Allan Gardens, Joseph Sheard Parkette and Winchester Square Park.