609 Avenue Road Condos In Midtown Toronto
609 Avenue Road Condos is a new per-construction project located at 609 Avenue Road, Toronto. Developed by Madison Homes and State Building Group. The Project Will included condos units and Retail shops. Sales for available units range in price from the $300,000’s to over $2,000,000
Limited Time Purchaser Incentives
1) Exclusive Platinum Launch Pricing
2) Discounted Parking
3) Free Assignment($5000 Value)
4) Capped Levies
$5,000 on signing
Balance to 5% IN 30 DAYS
5% IN 150 DAYS
5 % IN 365 DAYS
5% ON OCCUPANCY
609 Avenue Road Condos site is positioned between Avenue Rd and St.Clair st West, No detail for the building information yet. the location will step to the Subway, school, Major bank and retail shops, supermarket and Park is near by as well.
Among Toronto’s most desirable and affluent neighborhoods is Forest Hill, where developers State Building Group’s and Madison Homes’ vision, 609 Avenue Road, will soon overlook.
Starting as low as $636/sqft to just $740/sqft, this 19 Storey Boutique Building offers luxury living in one of Toronto’s most desirable neighborhoods at competitive and affordable pricing.
Take Advantage of Limited Time Platinum Launch Pricing and Incentives:
One Bedroom and Dens Starting from the low $300,000s
Two Bedrooms Starting from the low $400,000s
Two Bedroom and Dens Starting from the mid $500,000s
Three Bedrooms Starting from the mid $700,000s
609 Avenue Road Condo has a Walk Score of 74 out of 100. The transit Score 83 out of 100. This location is in the Yonge-St.Clair neighborhood in Toronto. Nearby parks include Glenn Gould Park, Oriole Park and Sir Winston Churchill Park.
- 609 Avenue offers an average condo price of $494,325 as opposed to Forest Hill’s $686,897.
- Based on 2014, Vacancy Rates are 1.3% and the Average Rental Rate is $2.39/sqft in the GTA, Forest Hill offers an Average Rental Rate of $3.01/sqft.
- The project has approximately 161 contemporary suites designed to utilize every inch of space and optimize functionality with no smaller than 1 bedrooms + dens and no less that 1.5 bathrooms.
- Premier location close to transit, shopping, cafés, parks, nature, fitness trails and the city’s major thoroughfares and highways.
- The neighbourhood has earned itself a Transit Score of 85 and Bike Score of 98.
- 609 Avenue Road is surrounded by a variety of sought after public and private schools including Bishop Strachan, which is rated 9.7 out of 10 by the Fraser institute and Upper Canada College, which is viewed as Canada’s most exclusive school.
- An opportunity to own at one of the last locations available for any sort of development between St. Clair and Lonsdale.