Artists’ Alley Condo has a Walk Score of 100 out of 100.
- This location is a Walker’s Paradise so daily errands do not require a car.
- Artist Alley Condos is a one minute walk from the 505 DUNDAS at the DUNDAS ST WEST AT UNIVERSITY AVE (ST PATRICK STATION) stop.
- This location is in the Kensington-Chinatown neighborhood in Toronto. Nearby parks include Butterfield Park, Grange Park and Larry Sefton Park.
- Nearby schools include The Michener Institute, International Language Schools Of Canada and Greystone College Toronto.
- The closest grocery stores are Mon Lee Co, Longos The Market and Longo’s.
- Nearby coffee shops include Cafe Plenty, Alumni Cafe and Tim Hortons. There are 573 restaurants within a 15 minute walk including HDR-HLB Descision Economics, Avenue Cafe & Bistro and Anoush Shawarma & Falafel.
- Artists’ Alley Condo is near University of Toronto, Ryerson University and York University.
Home is where the art is
Another epic new Lanterra landmark in the city, Artists’ Alley is a master-planned, mixed-use community that’s truly iconic in its size, scope and design. Three glass towers of varying heights and massing, with an iconic alleyway winding through the community connecting Simcoe Street with St. Patrick Street. Re-envisioning and entire city block at University and Dundas, infusing it with art, creativity and life.
The Art & soul of living
As an anchor to the community as well as a shining beacon for the area, the first 54-storey residential tower soars into the sky, a vision of shimmering glass and slender vertical bands. The second 22-storey building has a 10 storey office block at the base with the upper floors given to residential suites. The third 17 storey building, also residential, has a unique architecture simulating stacked rectangular boxes with open spaces in between for outdoor terraces. At street level, all three buildings will have retail and restaurants that will animate the neighbourhood with vibrant activity.
The Art beat of downtown
Like a wellspring of life and vitality, the winding alleyway that gives the community its name will become the heart and hub of this eclectic neighbourhood. Connecting Simcoe with St. Patrick, the alley is designed to be a bustling promenade lined on both sides with shops and cafes, a place to meet, greet and socialize a place to see and be seen. And heralding its approach, just a little into the Simcoe entrance, there will be a unique public artwork, a tribute and a celebration to the spirit of the district.
Live in the art of the city
Situated in the heart of the city, where the art of urban sophistication meets the energy of downtown living, Artists’ Alley has a location second to none. Subways, highways, work, study, leisure, sports, shopping, dining and culture-everything you desire is right at your doorstep. Beyond its many fine and casual restaurant and bars, this neighbourhood is home to some of the city’s top education, arts sports and performance venues as well as prime tourist attractions.
To the NORTH are world-famous universities, museums and topnotch healthcare centres. To the WEST are inspiring theatre, music and art with top destinations like the AGO, OCAD, Roy Thomson and Four Seasons. Walk a few strides to the EAST and watch the big game at pro sports venues. A short walk SOUTH brings you to the vibrant waterfront. Transit and subways are literally at your doorstep, connecting you the Union Station, Union-Pearson Express and Billy Bishop Island Airport.
Experience the excitement and energy of a dynamic, world-class metropolis all around you. This is what living at the centre of everything feels like. When it comes to Urban Sophistication, There’s no comparison to Artists ‘Alley.