Downsview Park Towns By Stafford Homes In North York
Downsview Park Towns is a new Townhouse project located at Keelegate Drive In Toronto, The Main Intersection are Wilson Ave /Keele Street in Toronto, will be developed by Stafford Homes and Greybrook Realty Partners. Downsview Park Towns project has a total of 155 units.
Units will be allocated on a first come first serve basis.
Downsview Park Towns Highlight:
- Freehold Townhomes
- Three Or Four Storey Living Space
- Three To Six BedRooms
- Up to 3,353 Sq.ft(Including Lower Level)
- Luxury Finishes Throughout
- Private Garages And Backyards
Downsview Park Towns Location:
- Steps to Subway
- 7 mins to York University
- 1 Stop to Yorkdale Mall
- Close to supermarket and shopping palza.
- Short Drive to the hwy 401.
– 155 Freehold Towns in Downsview Park Community
– 3 and 4 Storey Towns from 2950 sqft – 3976sqft
– Detached 2 Car Private Garage Parking
– Private Balconies and Backyards
– Full Lower Levels with the options to finish
– 9’ft Ceilings on all levels
155-unit residential townhome community situated in Toronto’s north end. The development site is located within the rapidly developing neighbourhood of Stanley Greene and is adjacent to one of Toronto’s largest urban green spaces, Downsview Park. The area is well served with excellent access to transit, is close to Yorkdale Shopping Centre, York University and Humber River Hospital, and it also provides convenient access to the 400-series highway network.
Downsview Park Towns has a Walk Score of 34 out of 100. Transit score of 65 out of 100. This location is in the Downsview-Roding-CFB neighborhood in Toronto. Nearby parks include Parc Downsview Park, Maple Leaf Park and Queens GreenBelt Park.