Gallery Square Condos By Remington Group In Downtown Markham
Gallery Square Condos is a new condo development located at Birchmount Road & Enterprise Boulevard, Markham. Developed by Remington Homes. The Project Will included residential units and retail space, as well as a lots amenity spaces.
- -Located in the heart of downtown Markham
- Step to the YRT Line
- Step to the York University Markham Campus
- Close to the YMCA Markham
- Shopping,Dining all at door steps
Here are the top five reasons to buy at Gallery Square Condos:
1) Location – The city of Marham was named a top 10 small city in Canada, one of the best cities for business and received an Award of Excellence by FDI Magazine. Unionville Gardens Condo will be in the heart of this friendly city which has a average household income of $150,000 and 14 highschools in the area.
2) Investment Potential – Gallery Square Condos will be a very highly attractive to investors. York Region is projected to create 280k jobs by the year 2030. The population is expected to grow to 1.5 million and the average rental rate of a 1 bedroom in Markham is now $1,273. Since April 2014, home sales have increased a stunning 15.7%
3) Amenities -Gallery Square Condos will have many amenities including Expect first-class amenities here like a fitness area, BBQ area, guest suite, Party & Meeting rooms, plus a terrace and outdoor lounge deck. Don’t miss your chance to own.
4) Growing Markham Community – York University has approved a new campus in Markham slated to open in 2018. Aviva insurance will move its headquarters to Markham shortly. Lenovo’s headquarters are also located in Markham. This is a growing city which maintains the lowest tax rates in the GTA since 2009.
ESTIMATED COMPLETION DATE: TBA