The Park Club Condos By ELAD Canada In North York
The Park Club Condos is a new per-construction Condo project located at George Henry Blvd. and Forest Manor Rd In Toronto. Developed by ELAD Canada. The Park Club Condos features a residential towers of 33 storeys.The Park Club will start from the mid $200,000s
- The Park Club just Across the street to Fairview Mall
- 2 minutes walk to Don Mills Station,Bus stop at your doorstep
- Close to 404, DVP and 401
- Close to Seneca College
- 5,280 people end their trip at Don Mills – Sheppard every morning, 74% by car; 13% by transit.
- 7,740 people start their trip at Don Mills – Sheppard every morning, 56% by car; 32% by transit.
- Pedestrian-friendly neighbourhood with majority of amenities within walking distance
ELAD Canada’s master-planned Emerald City community continues to grow, The Park Club, the sixth condominium tower in the growing community in North York.
- 24 hour full time concierge service
- Amenities include plunge pools, features showers, steam room, infrared sauna, and heated stone benches.
- Outdoor zen terrace extending the spa experience featuring a lounge area and a modern fire pit
- Fitness room with a yoga/multipurpose room and an outdoor terrace
- Weights/Personal Training area
- Virtual meditation room
- Party room with fully equipped kitchen with access to an outdoor patio
- Landscaped outdoor patio with outdoor dining and barbeque area
- One guest suite
The project will put residents in the heart of an emerging community, served by newly-built neighbourhood amenities like the Parkway Forest Community Centre, with its gymnasium, running track, daycare facility, aerobics/dance studio, commercial teaching kitchen, rooftop garden and outdoor patio/dining/barbecue area. In addition, the project will include a number of amenities reserved for its own residents while catering to a wide range of lifestyles.
Residents entering the development will be greeted by a lobby space featuring a 24-hour concierge, seating, and a mail room. A party room will offer residents a common space with a fully equipped kitchen and a landscaped outdoor patio to entertain guests. The development’s fitness facility will include a yoga/multipurpose room and a weights/personal training area, while a spa area will include showers, plunge pools, a steam room, sauna, heated stone benches and individual change rooms with showers.
The Park Club will also offer amenity spaces with a focus on relaxation, including an outdoor zen terrace with a lounge area and a gas fire pit, and a virtual meditation room.
The Park Club Condos has a Walk Score of 81 out of 100. Transit score of 84 out of 100.This location is in the Henry Farm neighborhood in Toronto. Nearby parks include Parkway Forest Park, Shaughnessy Public School Park and Oriole Park.