Wesley Tower at Daniels City Centre Condos is a new per-construction Condos project located at Living Arts Drive In Mississauga. The Project Including condos units, Retail Shops. The Major Intersection are Confederation parkway and Burnhamthorpe Rd W. Daniels City Centre Condos Developed by Daniels Development, Wesley Tower at Daniels City Centre will starting sell summer 2017
Wesley Tower at Daniels City Centre Condos Highlights:
- Located At Downtown Mississauga
- Very Close to University Of Toronto Mississauga Campus
- Close To Square One Shopping Mall
- Close to Mississauga Transportation Centre
- Step to 2 Arce Park.
- Step to shopping retail, Entertainment, and Parks
WHY IN MISSISSAUGA
Mississauga is the sixth largest city in Canada
85000 Business in the city, 552,000 jobs will be created by 2041 Mississauga is home to more than 700,000 people
130,000 Sq.ft south wing expansion has been finished in Square One Shopping mall in 2016 with 25 millions visitors annually.
21,000 Full-‐time and 17,000 continuing and part-‐time students in Sheridan College 13,500 undergraduate students, 575 graduate students in University of Toronto Mississauga Campus -‐8 mins to UT Mississauga from M CITY
Easy access to anywhere in the city with many transit options, Bike paths, Mississauga Transit, Go bus, Go Train, Light Rail
Housing Price in Mississauga
- Detached house price increased 20%* from 2015 – House affordability declined in Mississauga
- Condos average selling price increased 22.7%* in Dec 2016 compared to Dec 2015, Days on the market (DOM) declined to 23 days from 35 days from Dec 2015
- Average Condos price in Mississauga is $347,409*, condos in Mississauga are still more affordable compare to Toronto, Average condos selling price in Toronto is $440,669*
- Rental demand is high in in Mississauga with $1.2*% low vacancy rate compared to 1.3% in Toronto
- Rental rate reach a benchmark high in this area:
1 bedroom at $1600/month
2 bedrooms at $1900-‐$2200/month
3 bedrooms at $2300-‐$3500/month.
Wesley Tower at Daniels City Centre has a Walk Score of 92 out of 100. Transit score of 72 out of 100. This location is in Mississauga. Nearby parks include Queen Elizabeth II Jubilee Garden, Living Arts Park and Cleary Park.