10 Dawes Condos
10 Dawes Condos is a new pre-construction Condo project located at 10 Dawes Road, Toronto. between Danforce and Main St In Toronto. The Project Including condos units, Retail Shops. The Project Develop by Trolleybus Urban Development. 10 Dawes Condo has 33 and 26 storey tower buildings with a total of 539 Units.
10 Dawes Condo Highlight:
- located in Toronto’s highly sought-East End-Danforth neighbourhood
- Walk Score of 95 out of 100.
- Close to Public transit
- within the Woodbine entertainment district and close to prime retail locations
- direct views to Woodbine Park, Lake Ontario and the beach.
- Supermarket at the doorsteps.
A new proposal from Trolleybus Urban Development is seeking rezoning to permit a pair of condominium towers on a 0.38-hectare site located on the west side of Dawes Road and south of Danforth Avenue in Toronto’s Danforth Village neighbourhood. The plan for 10 Dawes calls for an IBI Group Architects-designed complex to rise next to a 1906-built grain elevator and mill at Dawes Road and Guest Avenue.
10 Dawes Condos has a Walk Score of 95 out of 100. Transit score of 94 out of 100. This location is in the East End-Danforth neighbourhood in Toronto. Nearby parks include Coleman Park, East Toronto Athletic Field and Maryland Park.
- DEVELOPER: Trolleybus Urban Development
- UNITS: 539
- STOREYS: 33, 26