10 Prince Arthur Condos – MOVE IN November 2023/From $2.75M
10 Prince Arthur is a new condo development in Yorkville neighbourhood in Downtown Toronto. It is developed by North Drive and detailed building fact is still unknown. A collection of Artfully composed terraced residences starting from $2.75M. The project contains 7 storeys with 28 luxury suites & townhomes.
10 Prince Arthur Highlights:
- Located in the heart of Downtown Toronto
- Walk Score of 97 out of 100 and a Transit Score of 98 out of 100
- Great neighbourhood in Toronto, Yorkville
- 5 mins walk from Bay subway station
- Short walk commute from U of T, OCAD, Ryerson University
- Countless five star restaurants along Bloor street
- Close to ROM Museum
- Nearby parks include Taddle Creek Park, Jesse Ketchum Park and Trinity College Field
Like very few places on earth, Yorkville embodies intimate sophistication. With refined retail, superb restaurants, fashion boutiques, art galleries, and a Victorian-meets-modern streetscape, there is a heightened sense of experience woven into the rich tapestry of life in Yorkville.The beauty of simplicity. The memory of unforgettable moments. This is a place where life can be lived in its highest form. Timeless yet constantly evolving. Yorkville is Toronto’s famed, and quietly fabulous, face to the world.
Right within walking distance from the Bay and Bloor-Yonge subway stations. This makes it simple for residents to easily traverse throughout the entire city without ever needing to stop a taxi, get in their car, or take a bike somewhere. Additionally, the Annex neighborhood, which is the area that these new condominiums will be located in, feature an astounding amount of shopping and entertainment options making it so convenient for future residents!
- DEVELOPER: North Drive
- ARCHITECT: Richard Wengle Architect Inc.
- UNITS: 28
- PARKING & LOCKER: 2 parking spaces & 1 locker Included
- DEPOSIT: $20,000 at signing ; Balance to 5% in 30 days ; 5% in 150, 365 days and Occupancy
- MAINTENANCE: approx. $1.15/sf (gas, water, electricity are separately metered)
- ESTIMATED COMPLETION: November 2023