105 Sheppard Avenue East CondosBy Trulife Developments Inc.
105 Sheppard Avenue East, North York, ON, Canada
105 Sheppard Avenue East Condos is a new condo development currently in pre-construction by Trulife Developments Inc, with a total of 64 units available across 8 storeys. Coming soon to Yonge and Sheppard in North York.
105 Sheppard Avenue East Condos Highlights:
A charming new boutique condominium project by Trulife Developments is coming soon to the Yonge and Sheppard in North York, while featuring eye-catching terraces with modern lines and verdant greenery.
- Very Close to Sheppard/Yonge Subway Station
- Close to Supermarket
- Short Drive to hwy 401 and DVP
- 35 mins to Union Station via TTC
- Oriole GO Station is conveniently located
- Close to North York Centre
- Many Shop and restaurant near by
- Walk Score of 81 out of 100 and the transit score are 83 out of 100
- Nearby parks include Glendora Park, Sheppard East Park and Willowdale Park
Top Reasons to invest in 105 Sheppard Avenue East Condos
105 Sheppard Avenue East Condos is just ten minutes walk from the The Yonge and Sheppard intersection. This area is a central hub for business and retail in the North York area. There, residents will find the Sheppard-Yonge TTC Station.
The Lansing neighbourhood is a lovely respite from the hustle and bustle of downtown while remaining close by, especially with a 20 minute drive into the heart of Toronto.
105 Sheppard Avenue East Condos will be extremely convenient for running errands, while close to many other stores and services, to restaurants like. 105 Sheppard Avenue East Condos is highly walkable, with a score of 95/100.
- Yorkdale Shopping Mall – known as one of the country’s best malls. Over 1.8 million square feet in space, with over 250 retail spaces, services, dining options and entertainment attractions
- Essentially next-door to the Beer Store
- PizzaPizza, to Popeyes, and Paisanos
- Whole Foods, and the well known Ava Esfahan Food Market
- RONA Hardware across the street
- Rexall just down the road
- Several schools nearby including Avondale Public School and Elpis College Private High School
- Claude Watson School for the Arts, as well as Central Montessori and Private French School.
- Earl Bales Park in particular has over 125 acres of green space – sports fields, and walking trails, including an off-leash dog park
- Hinder Property – a forested park with a boardwalk running along the Don River
- Greenspaces such as Sheppard East Park, Glendora Park, Willowdale Park, Mel Lastman Square and Princess Park.
North York is the gateway to the north of Ontario including Richmond Hill, Newmarket, Barrie, as well as the Muskoka region. All just a short drive away, especially on Highway 400.
- Convenient access to Highway 401 / 404 / 400, Allen Expressway, the Don Valley Parkway
- Line 1 from Sheppard-Yonge Station just across the street
- Line 4 Sheppard Subway line meanwhile, runs from Sheppard-Yonge station to Don Mills.
- York Regional Transit (YRT), which runs unparalleled bus services throughout the region
- GO Transit whose commuter rails and bus services reach all across the Greater Toronto area. Both are easily accessed from TTC stops, and so within North York, the entire GTA is at your fingertips.
3. The Developer
Trulife Developments is a home developer based in Markham founded on the idea that buyers shouldn’t have to compromise when choosing a home. In their construction projects, Trulife strives to define the very concept of comfort and luxury within the GTA housing market, while also ensuring that their homes are attainable, affordable or both.
Priding themselves on building sustainable relationships with their partners, Trulife believes that those relationships are the key to their success across the GTA. Approaching each project knowing that it is special, and focusing on remaining honest with both clients and partners, Trulife has comprised a team of highly skilled professionals with a worldwide point of view, applying their unique vantage point to every project.
While based in the GTA, Trulife is spreading across southern Ontario, spreading their values of honesty, sustainability, and attainability to projects in many different communities.
With hundreds of condominiums for sale, North York is one of the fastest-growing regions of Toronto, and a place where growth is expected to continue for decades. Property values are steadily increasing, and new listings hold a $686 price per square foot.
Pre-construction condos in the city average in the low $400K price range, and tick up every year, largely due to the growth the region has continued to enjoy over the last half-century. Students, thriving immigrant communities, as well as new families are all looking to call North York their home, and that combined with it’s close proximity to the city centre are making North York a booming, desirable location for development and investment.
With regards to 105 Sheppard Avenue East Condos, we see a property in an exciting location. Just east of a major commercial hub, Yonge and Sheppard which will likely continue to grow in the 2020s, 105 Sheppard Avenue East Condos manages to be slightly away from the hustle and bustle, while still being ideally located both for walking and transit. This area has seen a great deal of new development in the past few decades, and is beginning to come into its own as an urban uptown hub for the city.
105 Sheppard Avenue East Condos Property Details
- ARCHITECT: Zo1 Ltd.
- UNITS: 64
- ESTIMATED COMPLETION: TBA
Building Type: Condominium
Building Status: Pre-construction
More Projects in this area
The Reserve at Downsview Park Towns
From Low $1300000's
2995 Keele Street, North York, ON, Canada
By: Stafford Homes
Ancona Park Urban Towns
240 Finch Avenue West, North York, Toronto, North York, ON, Canada
By: Vermilion Developments
2673 Bayview Avenue Towns in North York
2673 Bayview Street, Prahran VIC, Australia
By: Kingsmen Group Inc.
The Riverside Residences by Fernbrook
Occupancy year: 2021
1780 Lawrence Ave W, North York, ON, Canada
By: Fernbrook Homes