11 Yorkville Condos is a new condo development by RioCan, Metropia and Capital Development. Coming soon to 11 Yorkville Street in Toronto.
A NEW RELEASE – TWO NEVER-BEFORE-SEEN SUITES
Contact us today and receive these floor plans:
- 2-bedroom + Den + Media
Highlights at 11 Yorkville Condos
11 Yorkville Condos is designed and created to cater specifically for their residents. This location is in the Annex neighbourhood in Toronto.
- Best neighbourhood in Toronto
- Access Subway Connection
- Access To Holt Renfrew and Manulife Centre
- Close to University of Toronto
- Close to shopping and fine dining area
- Residents will enjoy being able to easily reach various restaurants, food stores, public transport areas, and more.
- Perfect Walk score of 100 out of 100
- Transit score are 97 out of 100
- Nearby parks include Harold Town Park, Jesse Ketchum Park and Asquith Green
Cumberland Street is relatively safe, especially for Toronto, as it’s located in a wonderful neighbourhood. Right within walking distance of the upcoming Cumberland Street condominiums is the Bay and Bloor-Yonge subway stations. This makes it simple for residents to easily traverse throughout the entire city without ever needing to stop a taxi, get in their car, or take a bike somewhere. Additionally, the Annex neighbourhood, which is the area that these new condominiums will be located in, features an astounding amount of shopping and entertainment options making it so convenient for future residents!
Designed for families with kids because there are parks such as the Asquith Green Park, the Harold Town Park, and the Jesse Kethcum Park nearby. There are several schools close to this street as well. The University of Toronto and the ROM are just a five-minute walk away from these condos.