By Minto123 Portland Street, Toronto, ON, Canada
123 Portland is a new condo development by Minto Communities. Currently under construction in the heart of King West, Fashion District. More info will update soon!
123 Portland Condos Highlights:
- steps away from TTC stop
- 5 stars luxury restaurants along the street
- Close to Gardiner Expressway
- Short commute time to U of T
WE ARE DEVELOPER AUTHORIZED BROKER
WHEN YOU BUYING WITH US, YOU’RE PLATINUM VVIP!
- Guaranteed First Access
- Preferred Floor Plan Selection
- First-Round Platinum VVIP Pricing
- Pre-public Invitation & No Line Ups
- Exclusive Special Incentives
- Exclusive Platinum Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
$10,000 on Signing
Balance to 5% in 30 days
60 120 days
100 330 days
365 540 days
Parking $99,000 (available for suites 900 sq.ft and larger)
Locker by Waitlist only
Estimated at $0.89/sq.ft
(individually metered for electricity and water)
Property Taxes Approximately 0.8% of Purchase Price
Estimated Occupancy Date: November 2022
One – an address. Easy to remember, impossible to forget. The heart of King West. Connected in every sense of the word.
Two – a condo. Boutique in stature, powerful in effect. At once modern and classic, chic and timeless.
Three – a lifestyle. Work hard, play harder. Then come home and recharge.
One. Two. Three. Portland.
Located in the heart of the Fashion District at Adelaide Street West and Portland Street in downtown Toronto, 123 Portland is steps from the TTC, PATH system, fine dining, nightlife, grocery stores and shopping. With a Walk Score of 99 out of 100, this is one of Canada’s truly great neighbourhoods. Designed with walkability in mind, and interspersed with parks, the Fashion District is tapped to be Toronto’s most eclectic and unique places to live. Already a highly sought after destination neighbourhood which is steps away from art and culture including the TIFF Lightbox and Graffiti Alley, this buzzing entertainment district has a vibrancy that appeals to the masses.
Building Features & Amenities:
- 9 ft smooth finish ceilings (10 ft on PH level)
- Terraces equipped with natural gas hookup for barbeque and hose bib
- Designer kitchens with integrated Miele appliances. Islands in suites as per plan
- 3300 ft rooftop terrace overlooking the city
- Elegant French doors leading to exterior from living rooms and master bedrooms as per plan
- 24 hour concierge
- Fitness studio, party room, indoor and outdoor lounge with expansive views
- Intelligent next generation smart living technology package for convenience and security
123 Portland Condos has a excellent Walk Score of 99 out of 100 and Transit Score of 100 out of 100. This location is in the Waterfront Communities-The Island neighborhood in Toronto. Nearby parks include Victoria Square Park, Carr Street Parkette and Alexandra Park.
123 Portland Property Details
Architect(s): Sweeny & Co.
Building Type: Condominium
Building Status: Under Construction
Selling Status: Platinum Access
Construction Commencement: 2020
Suite Type: 2 - 3 Bedroom(s)
Suite Size: 805 - 1789 Sq Ft
Ceiling Height: Up to 10 '0"
Estimated Completion: 2022
- Rooftop Terrace with BBQ, Fireplaces, and Dining Tables
- Kitchen Bar & Dining Room
- Fitness Centre
Cost of Parking:
$99,000 (Available for suites 900+ SF)
Cost of Locker: Waitlist
$10000 On Signing
Balance to 5% in 30 Days
5% In 120 Days
5% In 330 Days
5% in 540 Days
More Projects in this area
3280 Dufferin Street Condos
3280 Dufferin Street, North York, ON, Canada
By: Topfar Developments Ltd.
2200 Eglinton Avenue East Condos
2200 Eglinton Avenue East, Scarborough, ON, Canada
By: Dream Unlimited