1306 The Queensway Condos
1306 The Queensway Condos is a new condo development in Etobicoke near Kipling & The Queensway. This preconstruction project is developed by Kingsett Capital with 3 towers and two of them is connected by podium. The highest building rise of 31 stories and a total of 845 units.
1306 The Queensway Condos Highlights:
- Easy access to HWY 427 /Gardiner Expressway/QEW
- Less than 5 mins drive from Mimico GO Station
- Short commute time to Downtown Toronto via Gardiner Expressway
- Bus stop at door step
It has a Walk Score of 69 out of 100 and a Transit Score of 59 out of 100. This location is in the Islington-City Centre West neighborhood in Toronto. Nearby parks include Queensland Park, Douglas Park and Connorvale Park.
- DEVELOPER: KingSett Capital
- ARCHITECT: Giannone Petricone Associates Inc.
- UNITS: 845
- ESTIMATED COMPLETION: TBA
More Projects in this area
Bloorvista Condos for Assignment (2 Bed)
Occupancy year: 2020
65-70 Cordova Avenue, Etobicoke, ON, Canada
Lake & Town by Menkes
Occupancy year: 2023
225 Birmingham Street, Toronto, Etobicoke, ON, Canada
By: Menkes Developments Ltd.