134 Parliament Street Condos134 Parliament Street, Toronto, ON, Canada
134 Parliament Street Condos is a new pre-construction condo development by Lamb Development Corp. Coming soon to Richmond Street East and Parliament Street in Toronto.
Highlights at 134 Parliament Street Condos
Located in the community of Moss Park, while boasting a near perfect accessibility score. Within the Moss Park neighbourhood there are many public transit options, in addition to the Queen Streetcar and bus service on Sherbourne and Parliament Streets. These surface routes connect to subway stations on the Bloor-Danforth as well asYonge-University-Spadina lines.
- Convenient access to Gardiner Expressway as well as Don Valley Parkway
- Queen Subway Station
- George Brown College
- Ryerson University
- The Distillery District and Thompson Landry Gallery
- St Lawrence Market
- Plenty of shops and restaurants along the street
- Close to Massey Hall, Ed Mirvish Theatre, CN Tower, Rogers
- Centre, Scotiabank Arena, as well as Dundas Square
- Walk Score of 100 out of 100
- Transit Score of 100 out of 100
- Bike Score of 85 out of 100
Register Today for VIP Floor Plans and Sales Price
With exclusive VIP access at 134 Parliament Street Condos, you will receive first access to floor plan(s), sale price lists, featured incentives, as well as units selection. Register today or speak to one of our platinum brokers for more sales information.
134 Parliament Street Condos Property Details
Lamb Development Corp
Building Type: Condominium
Building Status: Pre-construction
Selling Status: Planning