1354 Queen Street West Condos1354 Queen Street West, Toronto, ON, Canada
1354 Queen Street West Condos is a new condo development currently in pre-construction by Kingsett Capital. With a total of 117 residential units across 9 storeys. Coming soon to Toronto
1354 Queen Street West Condos Highlights
Roncesvalles is conveniently located just west of downtown, while the neighbourhood is known for its European ambience and small-town feel and popular with young families. Heritage buildings that line Roncesvalles Avenue set the tone for the friendly atmosphere and old world charm that is Roncesvalles Village.
High Park is a short walk west of this neighbourhood where residents enjoy the nature, outdoor activities, as well as the zoo. Walkers, joggers as well as nature enthusiasts will enjoy the many trails that traverse this park. Two major festivals happen annually focusing in culture and arts while attracting thousands of visitors.
- Streetcar stop at doorstep
- Easy access to Gardiner Expressway
- Walk score of 85 out of 100 and a Transit Score of 89 out of 100
- Countless restaurants and retails along Queen Street
- Short commute to Downtown Toronto
- Close to Union Station
- Close proximity to High Park, Toronto waterfront bicycle, as well as walking trails
- Roncesvalles coffee shops, bakeries, restaurants and also specialty food shops
- Roncesvalles Village Shopping District on Dundas St. W & Roncesvalles
- Neighbourhood landmarks such as; The Revue Cinema (1911), The High Park Library (1916) and St. Casimir’s Church (1952)
- Local parks such as Sorauren Park, Charles G.Williams Park
- The Keele Community Centre, including an indoor pool
- High Park Library
About the Developer
Kingsett is the Canada’s leading national private equity real estate investment firm, delivering premium risk weighted returns to the investors and partners.
KingSett’s highly experienced and responsive team offers the relationships and the discipline to deliver best-in-class projects across a wide range of asset classes.
1354 Queen Street West Condos Property Details
Architect(s): Giannone Petricone Associates Inc.
Building Type: Condominium
Building Status: Pre-construction
Selling Status: Planning
Suite Type: 1 - 3 Bedroom(s)
More Projects in this area
Bathurst & Richmond Condos
152-164 Bathurst Street, Toronto, ON, Canada
By: Originate Developments Inc.
10 Deerlick Court Condos
York Mills Road & Valley Woods Road, Toronto, ON, Canada
By: ALIT Developments
3280 Dufferin Street Condos
3280 Dufferin Street, North York, ON, Canada
By: Topfar Developments Ltd.