139 Church Street Condos
139 Church Street Condos is a new per-construction Condo project located at 139 Church Street In Downtown Toronto. The Project Including condos units, Retail Shops. The Project Develop by Pemberton Group. Graziani + Corazza Architects.The Project have total 49 stories and 414 units.
139 Church Street Condos Highlight:
- located in the Heart area Of Downtown Toronto
- Close to Subway Station and Public transit
- close to University Of Toronto, and Ryerson University
- Walking Distance to Eaton Centre.
- many retail shops nearby the site
- Supermarket at the door steps.
- Close to 5 major hospitals and Finance District
139 Church Street Condos contains a total of 414 residential units, with a unit mix of 212 one-bedrooms (51%), 160 two-bedrooms (39%), and 42 three-bedrooms (10%). A total of 115 vehicular spaces are provided on four levels of underground parking, while an additional 414 spaces for bicycle parking are included in the building.
The tower sits atop a 2-6 storey podium that contains grade-level retail and residential units on the second floor and above, with amenity spaces provided throughout. The design team is pursuing a more fine-grained retail frontage along Church Street, with six smaller commercial units proposed along that stretch totalling only 480 square metres of non-residential gross floor area. The Dalhousie frontage at grade is given over to the residential lobby entrance, underground parking entrance, and service spaces. An outdoor roof terrace overlooking Dalhousie and a large indoor amenity space are provided on the seventh and eighth floors where the tower steps back from the podium.
• 100 Walk Score
• 100 Transit Score
• 71 Bike Score
• 4 min walk to Queen Subway Station
• 4 minutes to the PATH
• Close proximity to Greyhound Bus Terminal, Billy Bishop
Airport, Union Station
• 5 minute drive to Gardiner Expressway, Don Valley Parkway
• Ryerson University
• University of Toronto
• George Brown College
• OCAD University
• St. Michael’s Hospital
• Sick Kid’s Hospital
• Toronto General Hospital
• Mount Sinai Hospital
• Women’s College
• Princess Margaret
139 Church Street Condos has a Walk Score of 100 out of 100. Transit score of 100 out of 100.This location is in the Church-Yonge Corridor neighborhood in Toronto. Nearby parks include St. James Park, Sculpture Gardens and Cloud Gardens.
- DEVELOPER: Pemberton Group
- ARCHITECT(S): Graziani + Corazza Architects
- UNITS: 414