1410 Bayview Condos
1410 Bayview Condos is a new pre-construction Condo project located at 1410 Bayview Avenue In Toronto. The Major Intersection is Eglinton Avenue East and Bayview Avenue. The Project Developed By The Gairloch. Designed by architectsAlliance.1410 Bayview Avenue Condos features an 8 storeys Building, 65 residential units.
1410 Bayview Condos Highlight:
- Heart of the Midtown In Toronto
- Close to Subway Station And future LRT Station
- Step to the park and Retail shops
- Close to School and Public community centre
- Short Drive distance to Downtown Toronto
1410 Bayview Avenue Condos includes retail space at ground level, some of it with a mezzanine level, with entrances fronting onto Bayview Avenue. The retail units would offer generous ceiling heights of 5.75 metres, with a suggested café benefiting from patio space at the corner.
1410 Bayview Avenue Condo has a Walk Score of 90 out of 100. Transit Score if 63 out of 100. This location is in the Mount Pleasant East neighbourhood in Toronto. Nearby parks include Howard Talbot Park, Charlotte Maher Park and Trace Manes Park.
- ARCHITECT(S): architectsAlliance
- UNITS: 65