1423-1437 Bloor Street West1423 Bloor Street West, Toronto, ON, Canada
1423-1437 Bloor Street West is a new condo development currently in pre-construction by KingSett Capital. Coming soon to Toronto.
1423-1437 Bloor Street West Highlights
This Bloor Street West Condos is in the heart of Dufferin Grove, a prominent family-friendly neighbourhood in downtown Toronto. This community has excellent facilities, such as a prominent community park, excellent schools, and easy access to public transportation.
Dufferin Grove Park has gained a lot of media coverage in the past for its prominent role in revitalizing the Dufferin Grove neighborhood and instilling a deep sense of belonging among its residents. This park is essentially a community center with no walls! It is so well-known that locals affectionately refer to it as “their Big Backyard.”
- Bloor GO Station
- Two nearby subway stations including Dundas West Station as well as Lansdowne Station
- Easy access Gardiner Expressway
- Museum of Contemporary Art
- Bloor Street is home to a variety of stores and restaurants
- Along Dupont Street, there is also an increasing variety of stores, including specialty food shops.
- Dufferein Grove Park – Toronto’s most innovative community park includes a community bake oven, a music circle, a campfire, a community flower and vegetable garden, live theatre, a summer music festival, arts and crafts classes, and a naturalization project
1423-1437 Bloor Street West Property Details
Architect(s): BDP Quadrangle
Building Type: Condominium
Building Status: Pre-construction
Selling Status: Planning
More Projects in this area
The Sterling Automotive Condos
1405 Bloor Street West, Toronto, ON, Canada
By: Lamb Development Corp