15 Hollis Street Condos
By Gairloch15 Hollis Street, York, ON, Canada
15 Hollis Street Condos is a new pre-construction condo development by Gairloch. Coming soon to West Toronto’s Mount Dennis community.
Highlights at 15 Hollis Street Condos
15 Hollis Street Condos is located in Mount Dennis, one of Toronto’s most culturally diverse neighbourhoods. Distinguished by its topography due to the series of rolling hills and divided one-way streets, adding to the neighbourhood’s old-world charm.
Weston Road is the main shopping district in Mount Dennis. Designated as Mount Dennis’ recent business improvement zone. Future special events and festivals will especially have an emphasis on celebrating the Mount Dennis neighbourhood’s diverse multicultural communities.
There are a handful of small shopping plazas located along Jane Street for residents of Mount Dennis, especially with plethora of shops and amenities catering to the residents’ everyday needs.
- Mount Dennis shopping district
- Mount Dennis Public Library
- York Recreation Centre – fully accessible 67,000-sq.-ft facility, features a green roof and other green standard sustainable features. Numerous amenities including a swimming pool, gymnasium, fitness area and community meeting rooms
- The Scarlett Woods Golf Course, – an executive-length par 62 course suitable for both beginners and experts
- The newly renovated Mount Dennis Community Hall
- Jasper Park, Noble Park and Westlake Memorial Park
- Eglinton Flats – a scenic greenspace of wide open parkland with paved trails, a large pond, picnic benches, sports fields and twelve tennis courts, as well as year round washroom/changerooms are available on site
Mount Dennis residents have excellent access to public transit.
- Local buses connect to the Bloor-Danforth subway line
- Eglinton station on the Yonge-University-Spadina subway line
- Easy access to Highway 401, while connecting to all the major highways
- Just south of Mount Dennis is Lake Shore Boulevard, as well as Toronto’s financial and entertainment districts
Development and Growth
Due to the upcoming Eglinton Crosstown subway, Mount Dennis is poised for growth. This new development is set to revitalize this historic neighbourhood.
- Next door to future Mount Dennis Station
Register Today for VIP Floor Plans and Sales Price
With exclusive VIP access at 15 Hollis Street Condos, you can request floor plan(s), sale price lists, featured incentives, as well as units selection. Register today or speak to one of our platinum brokers for more sales information.
15 Hollis Street Condos Property Details
Building Type: Condominium
Building Status: Pre-construction
Selling Status: Planning