1700 Queen Condos
By Sud Group1700 Queen St E, Toronto, ON, Canada
1700 Queen Condos is a new pre-construction condo development by Sud Group. Coming soon to Toronto.
A luxurious mid-rise condo in Toronto’s trendy east end. This development is only a few steps from Woodbine Park and a 10-minute walk from Ashbridge’s Bay. Residents will appreciate the boutique shopping along Queen Street as well as the many amenities that the Toronto Beaches community has to offer.
Highlights at 1700 Queen Condos
1700 Queen Condos is located in The Beaches’ Woodbine Corridor. The Beach has the appearance and feel of a lakeside resort town rather than a big city neighbourhood. Thousands of Torontonians and tourists visit The Beach during the summer to walk on The Boardwalk, exercise along the Martin Goodman Trail, relax by the water, or shop and dine at the vibrant stores and restaurants along Queen Street.
The Beach draws tourists as well as Toronto residents from all over the city to this lakeside playground. There is an infinite number of things to see and do in The Beach, from strolling along the boardwalk to building sand castles by the lake to simply enjoying the vast and eclectic number of shops, cafes, and restaurants.
- Easy access to the Don Valley Expressway, the Gardiner Expressway, and Lake Shore Boulevard
- Bus or streetcar routes along Queen Street, Kingston Road, Gerrard Street, Victoria Park Avenue, Main Street, and Woodbine Avenue
- Toronto’s rapid transit lines and subway stations
- Queen Street shopping district
- The Beaches’ most famous landmark is The Boardwalk
- The Martin Goodman Trail which spans the city’s waterfront from The Beach to the Humber River.
- Ashbridge’s Bay Park
- Kew Gardens – among Toronto’s most active tennis programs, a baseball diamond, an artificial ice rink, a children’s playground, a wading pool as well as a concert bandstand
- The Beach Branch of the Toronto Public Library
- 10 minute to Ashbridges Bay
- Woodbine Park, Woodbine Beach Park and Woodbine Beach
Register Today for VIP Access
With VIP access to 1700 Queen Condos, you can request floor plans, sale price lists, featured incentives, as well as unit selection. For more sales information, register today or contact one of our platinum agent/brokers.
1700 Queen Condos Property Details
Building Type: Condominium
Building Status: Pre-construction
Selling Status: Coming Soon