1891 Eglinton Avenue East
1891 Eglinton Avenue East, Scarborough, ON, Canada
1891 Eglinton Avenue East is a new condo development along Eglinton Avenue. It is a master-planned community with 5 building rising together consists 48 storeys and 1850 residential units. The developer is still unknown.
1891 Eglinton Avenue East Highlights:
- Future Crosstown along Eglinton Avenue
- TTC bus stop at doorstep
- Close to Kennedy GO Station
- Close to Kennedy TTC subway station
- One bus ride to Warden subway station
- Easy access to DVP and HWY 401 & 404
It has a Walk Score of 81 out of 100 and a Transit Score of 70 out of 100. Nearby parks include Warner Park, Edge Park and Wexford Park Scarborough.
1891 Eglinton Avenue East Property Details
- ARCHITECTS: Kirkor Architects + Planners
- UNITS: 1850
- ESTIMATED COMPLETION: TBA