2 Carlton Street Condos In Downtown Toronto
2 Carlton Street Condos is a new per-construction project located at 2 Carlton street in Toronto. Just north of the Yonge and Carlton intersection, A 72-storey proposal at 2 Carlton street is now purpose by property owner Northam Realty to the city, Featuring a design by IBI Group Architects. The construction will be two residential towers reaching a height of 233 metres (764 feet), including the 9-metre mechanical roof. A total of 1,100 residential unit.
2 Carlton Street Condos Highlight:
- Across from a historical landmark in Toronto.
- Yonge/College and PATH.
- An intersec,on with traffic volume of 95,650.
- 158,000 people that work and study within 1km.
- 7-minute walk to Toronto General Hospital (550m).
- 7-minute walk to Ryerson University (550m).
- 8-minute walk to Eaton Centre (650m).
- 12-minute walk to U of T (950m).
- Walk Score of 97.
- Transit Score of 100.
All of this means a rental base that is varied.
• Office workers in the area.
• Young professionals.
• Hospital staff.
• University students and staff.
2 Carlton Street Condos have 1,100 residential units would be found across the podium and the twin towers, made up of a mix of 572 one bedroom units, 446 two bedroom units and 82 three bedroom units. A total of 256 parking spots will be offered in conjunction with 1,129 bicycle parking spots for a site that sits atop a subway station and a major streetcar stop.
2 Carlton Street Condos has a Walk Score of 99 out of 100. The Perfect transit Score 100 out of 100.This location is in the Church-Yonge Corridor neighborhood in Toronto. Nearby parks include Joseph Sheard Parkette, Alexander Street Parkette and College Park.
- ARCHITECT(S): IBI Group Architects
- UNITS: 1100
- PRICE RANGE: TBA