225 Queen Street East Condos225 Queen Street East, Toronto, ON, Canada
225 Queen Street East Condos is a new pre-construction condo development by Dash Developments Inc. Coming soon to Queen and Sherbourne in Toronto.
Highlights at 225 Queen Street East Condos
Located in the community of Moss Park, while boasting a near perfect accessibility score. Within the Moss Park neighbourhood there are many public transit options, in addition to the Queen Streetcar and bus service on Sherbourne and Parliament Streets. These surface routes connect to subway stations on the Bloor-Danforth as well asYonge-University-Spadina lines.
- Convenient access to Gardiner Expressway as well as Don Valley Parkway
- Queen Subway Station
- George Brown College
- Ryerson University
- The Distillery District and Thompson Landry Gallery
- St Lawrence Market
- Plenty of shops and restaurants along the street
- Close to Massey Hall, Ed Mirvish Theatre, CN Tower, Rogers
- Centre, Scotiabank Arena, as well as Dundas Square
- Walk Score of 100 out of 100
- Transit Score of 100 out of 100
- Bike Score of 85 out of 100
Register Today for VIP Floor Plans and Sales Price
With exclusive VIP access at 225 Queen Street East Condos, you will receive first access to floor plan(s), sale price lists, featured incentives, as well as units selection. Register today or speak to one of our platinum brokers for more sales information.
225 Queen Street East Condos Property Details
Dash Developments Inc.
Architect(s): IBI Group
Building Type: Condominium
Building Status: Pre-construction
Selling Status: Planning