250 Church Street Condos in TorontoBy CentreCourt Developments
250 Church Street, Toronto, ON, Canada
250 Church Street Condos
250 Church Street Condos is a new condo development coming soon to Toronto. Developed by CentreCourt and designed by IBI Group while located on Church St & Dundas St E.
Address: 250 Church Street Condos, Toronto
Intersection: Dundas St E & Church St
Developer: CentreCourt Developments
Interior Designer: IBI Group
Amenities: Lobby, Concierge, Elevators, Mail/Parcel room, Terraces (Podium Rooftops)
Short-term bicycle storage is accessed from the public lane, while the mezzanine level is dedicated to long-term 554-space bike storage. There is a total 615 residential suites: 82 studios, 174 one-bedroom , 195 one-plus-den, 102 two-bedroom, as well as 62 three-bedroom. In addition, are 16 Nishnawbe suites.
Recreation & Amenities
Located in the Church-Yonge Corridor neighbourhood while at the intersection of Dundas & Church. Residents have a variety of shopping, restaurants, as well as daily amenities available to them.
- CF Toronto Eaton Centre
- Dundas Square (6 mins)
- St. Michael’s Cathedral (6 mins)
- Allan Gardens Conservatory, a botanical garden, as well as six greenhouses.
- Ryerson University Campus (6 mins)
- University of Toronto – St. George Campus
- Nearby parks such as Trinity Park and Labyrinth, Larry Sefton Park and Moss Park
This neighbourhood offers world-class transportation options while it boasts a near perfect score in accessibility.
- Dundas Subway Station (4 mins)
- Perfect Transit Score of 100 out of 100
- Excellent Walk Score of 98 out of 100
250 Church Street Condos in Toronto Property Details