287 Christie Street Condos287 Christie Street, Toronto, ON, Canada
287 Christie Street Condos is a new pre-construction condo development by Zinc Developments. Coming soon to Dupont and Christie Street in Toronto.
Highlights at 287 Christie Street Condos
The Annex is among Toronto’s most diverse neighbourhood, with residents such as successful business owners, well-known artists, University of Toronto students and faculty, and people from all walks of life. Many of the Annex’s rooming houses as well as multi-unit homes have recently been converted back to single-family homes, reflecting the historic Toronto neighbourhood’s resurgence.
This is a lively neighbourhood that gets its energy from the University of Toronto as well as the bars, restaurants, and nightclubs that line Bloor Street. Bloor Street is the Annex’s main shopping district, which includes a mix of clothing boutiques, bookstores, food markets, travel agencies, restaurants, as well as outdoor cafes. At night, the Annex comes alive with people from all over the city congregating in its restaurants, bars, and nightclubs.
- Well served by public transit
- Two subway stations – Spadina Station and Bathurst Station
- The Mirvish Village shopping district– a quaint collection of bookstores, art galleries, antique stores, and one-of-a-kind specialty stores
- Fitness centres including University of Toronto’s Athletic Centre and the Jewish Community Centre
- The Native Canadian Centre of Toronto
- The Spadina Road Public Library
- Minutes to Toronto’s business and entertainment districts
- Excellent Bike and Transit Score of 85 out of 100
- Near perfect Walk Score of 89 out of 100
Register Today for VIP Access
With VIP access, you can request floor plans, sale price lists, featured incentives, as well as unit selection. For more sales information, register today or contact one of our platinum agent/brokers.
287 Christie Street Condos Property Details
Architect(s): RAW Design
Building Type: Condominium
Building Status: Pre-construction
Selling Status: Planning