2908 Yonge Street Condos2908 Yonge Street, Toronto, ON, Canada
2908 Yonge Street Condos is a new pre-construction condo development by Latch Developments and First Avenue Properties. With a total of 85 units across 13 storeys. Coming soon to 2908 Yonge Street in Toronto.
2908 Yonge Street Condos Highlights
This 13-story condominium tower set to open in the Lawrence Park community at Yonge and Lawrence, while being one of Toronto’s most affluent neighbourhoods. It is set in a very quiet and tranquil environment with rolling hills, winding paths, as well as lush landscape.
Lawrence Park is a strong family-oriented community with top-rated schools. Lawrence Park’s proximity to the subway and convenient access to Highway 401, therefore one of the many reasons potential residents are flocking to this neighbourhood.
- Within walking distance of bus routes that run along Yonge Street, Mount Pleasant Road, Bayview Avenue, as well as Lawrence Avenue.
- 7 minute walk to Lawrence Station, on the Yonge-University-Spadina subway line
- 7 minutes to Highway 401
- 4 minutes to Lawrence Park – one of Toronto’s first planned garden suburbs
- The George Locke Public Library
- Lawrence Park’s shops, schools, and recreational facilities
- Transit Score of 82 out of 100
- Excellent Walk Score of 83 out of 100
- Excellent Bike Score of 84 out of 100
- Nearby parks such as Alexander Muir Memorial Gardens, Chatsworth Ravine and Woburn Avenue Playground
2908 Yonge Street Condos Property Details