30 Scollard Street Condos30 Scollard Street, Toronto, ON, Canada
30 Scollard Street Condos is a new condo development by Constantine Enterprises Inc. Coming soon to Yorkville in Toronto.
Highlights at 30 Scollard Street Condos
The Annex is among Toronto’s most diverse neighbourhood. With residents such as successful business owners, well-known artists, University of Toronto students and faculty, and people from all walks of life. Many of the Annex’s rooming houses as well as multi-unit homes have recently been converted back to single-family homes, reflecting the historic Toronto neighbourhood’s resurgence.
This is a lively neighbourhood that gets its energy from the University of Toronto. Bloor Street is the Annex’s main shopping district, which includes a mix of clothing boutiques, bookstores, food markets, travel agencies, restaurants, as well as outdoor cafes. At night, the Annex comes alive with people from all over the city congregating in its restaurants, bars, and especially nightclubs.
- Well served by public transit
- Two subway stations – Spadina Station and Bathurst Station
- The Mirvish Village shopping district– a quaint collection of bookstores, art galleries, antique stores, as well as one-of-a-
- kind specialty stores
- Fitness centres including University of Toronto’s Athletic Centre and the Jewish Community Centre
- The Native Canadian Centre of Toronto
- The Spadina Road Public Library
- Minutes to Toronto’s business and entertainment districts
- Excellent Walk Score of 92 out of 100
- Excellent Transit Score of 86 out of 100
- Great Bike Score of 85 out of 100
Register Today for VIP Floor Plans and Sales Price
With exclusive VIP access, you will receive floor plan(s), sale price lists, featured incentives, as well as units selection. Register today or speak to one of our platinum brokers for more sales information.
30 Scollard Street Condos Property Details
Constantine Enterprises Inc.
Building Type: Condominium
Building Status: Pre-construction
Selling Status: Planning
More Projects in this area
138 Yorkville Avenue Condos
138 Yorkville Avenue, Toronto, ON, Canada
By: First Capital, Greybrook Realty Partners
Toronto Yorkville Luxury Condos
Avenue Road & Bloor Street West, Toronto, ON, Canada
By: Impressions Group
Pemberton 33 Yorkville
From High $700000's
Occupancy year: 2027
33 Yorkville Avenue, Toronto, ON, Canada
By: Pemberton Group