No.31 Condos – New Floors Released
4 NEW Upper Floors Released! – Floors 34 to 37
All suites get Laminated wood floors included in bedrooms.
31 Condos is currently in preconstruction at 31 Parliament Street in Toronto. Introducing 31 Condominiums, a dynamic brick building rising 41 storeys above the Toronto skyline developed by Lanterra Developments. It is a landmark lifestyle condominium bringing, art, culture, history and style together in the coveted Distillery District.
31 Condos Highlights:
- Great Walk & Trasit Score
- Easy access to Gardiner Express
- close to Union Station
- Close to Distillery District, St. Lawrence market
- Surrounded by famous 5-star restaurantss
This new condominiums is inspired by the beautiful brick texture of the Distillery District the building features 428 suites that will range from 351 to over 1,000 sf, Studios, one, two, three bedrooms most with airy expansive balconies and stunning view. A true homage to the neighbourhood with the amenities and style of downtown Toronto living.
It has a great Walk Score of 92 out of 100 and a world-class Transit Score of 99 out of 100. This location is in the Waterfront Communities-The Island neighborhood in Toronto. Nearby parks include St. James Park, Sculpture Gardens and Sumach-Shuter Parkette.
- DEVELOPER: Lanterra Developments
- ARCHITECT: Arquitectonica
- UNITS: 428
- ADDRESS: 31 Parliament Street, Toronto, ON, M5A 3C4
- Maintenance: $0.67 Psf +Hydro& water
- Occupancy Date: Spring/Summer 2024
- Parking:: $80,000, Available for suite 770 sf or larger
- Locker: : $7,500
- Deposit:: $2,000 with the offer, Balance to 5% in 30 days, 5% in 90 days, 5% in 240 days, 5% in 540 days, 2% on Occupancy