330 Richmond Condos Description
CASH BACK INCENTIVES
$6000 Cash Back
1 Bedroom and 1 Bedroom + Den:
$7500 Cash Back
2 Bedroom and Up:
$10,000 Cash Back
OPTION TO ASSIGN(FREE)
DEVELOPER FEES CAPPED
EXTENDED DEPOSIT STRUCTURE
$5000 on Signing
5% less $5000 in 30 Days
2.5% in 180 Days
2.5% in 365 Days
2.5% in 545 Days
2.5% in 730 Days
Occupancy Commencing: June 2018
Parking: $55,000 (2 Bedroom and Up)
Approximately $0.54 per square foot Hydro and Water Metered Separately
Estimated at approximately 1% of purchase price
Prices include HST
From 330 Richmond Condos:
330 Richmond Condos offers you the vibrant lifestyle of Toronto’s famed Entertainment District…and more! This hotel inspired residence on Richmond St. W, is also just a block away from the funky and fun shops along Queen Street West.
Gloss Condo Walk Score is 100 out of 100
- 330Richmond Condos has a Walk Score of 100 out of 100. This location is a Walker’s Paradise so daily errands do not require a car.
- 330 Richmond Condo is a one minute walk from the 510 SPADINA at the PETER ST. & ADELAIDE ST W. stop.
- This location is in the Waterfront Communities-The Island neighborhood in Toronto. Nearby parks include St. Patrick’s Square, Grange Park Toronto and Grange Park.
- Nearby schools include Blue Butterfly Montessori School, EDGE Academy and Canadian Safe School Network.
- The closest grocery stores are Your Good Health Stores, Genuine Health and MR. SPUD.
- Nearby coffee shops include Little Nicky’s Coffee, Starbucks and Croissant Tree. There are 568 restaurants within a 15 minute walk including Club Cayo Coco: Spanish Tapas Supper Club, Alibaba Middle East Cuisine and Texas Instruments.
- 330 Richmond is near University of Toronto, Ryerson University
- There are minimal bike lanes and the terrain is flat as a pancake. 330 Richmond Street West is bikeable, there is some bike infrastructure. Bike sharing is available from BIXI Toronto.