34 King Street East Condos
34 King Street East Condos is a new condo development by Larco Investments Ltd. Currently in preconstruction at 34 King Street East in Toronto. They proposed a building of 28 stories with 219 units. More info is coming soon!
34 King Street East Condos Highlights:
- Located in core of Downtown Toronto
- Steps to King subway station
- 2 mins walk to streetcar stop
- Short commute time to U of T, OCAD, Ryerson University
- Close to Gardiner Expressway & DVP
- many popular restaurants, commercials, and entertainments
- Toronto City Hall, Nathan Phillips Square, Toronto General Hospital, Distillery District nearby
- Close to almost everything in Downtown
This project has a World-class Walk Score of 99 out of 100 and a Transit Score of 100 out of 100. This location is in the Church-Yonge Corridor neighborhood in Toronto. Nearby parks include Berczy Park, Sculpture Gardens and St. James Park.
- DEVELOPER: Larco Investments Ltd.
- ARCHITECT(S): architectsAlliance and ERA Architects
- UNITS: 219
- ESTIMATED COMPLETION: TBA