357 King West Condos357 King Street West, Toronto, ON, Canada
Promotional: Sales From $764,990 to over $1,388,990
357 King West Condos is a new per-construction project located at 357 King St W, Toronto. Developed by Great Gulf Homes. The Project Will included condos units and Retail shops. It has totaly 42 stories and 350Units.
357 King West Condos Highlights:
- In The Heart Of Toronto’s Entertainment and Theatre District-Steps to Roy Thompson Hall-Steps to Princess of Wales Theatre
- Quick access to the TIFF Lightbox, home to the Toronto International Film Festival
- Steps to the best bars, coffee shops and restaurants In the city
- Very Close to the Financial District
- Steps to the Metro Hall PATH Network
- Quick access to St. Andrew Subway Station
357 King West Condos site is positioned between King St W and Peter Street, The Building have 1 tower, the height is 414ft. it has 42 storeys and 324Units. the location will step to the Subway, school, Major bank and retail shops, supermarket and Park is near by as well.
357 King West Condos has a near perfect Walk Score of 99 out of 100. The perfect transit Score 100 out of 100. This location is in the Waterfront Communities-The Island neighborhood in Toronto. Nearby parks include Clarence Square, Simcoe Park and St. Patrick’s Square.
357 King West Condos Property Details
Great Gulf Homes
Architect(s): BDP Quadrangle
Building Type: Condominium
Building Status: Under Construction
Selling Status: Promotional
Construction Commencement: 2018
Suite Type: 1 - 3 Bedroom(s)
Suite Size: 521 - 1095 Sq Ft
Ceiling Height: Up to 9 '0"
Estimated Completion: 2022
- Rooftop Terrace
- Yoga & Pilates Studio
- Party Room with Dining Area
- Party Room
- Work/Study Areas
Pricing & FeesPrice: From $764,990 to over $1,388,990
$10,000 on signing
Balance to 5% in 30 days
2.5% in 180 days
2.5% on Occupancy
More Projects in this area
3280 Dufferin Street Condos
3280 Dufferin Street, North York, ON, Canada
By: Topfar Developments Ltd.
2200 Eglinton Avenue East Condos
2200 Eglinton Avenue East, Scarborough, ON, Canada
By: Dream Unlimited