36 Zorra CondosBy Altree Developments, Marlin Spring Developments
36 Zorra Street, Etobicoke, ON, Canada
Introducing Thirty Six Zorra, a splash of colour coming soon to Toronto’s Queensway. Live colourfully and seize every new opportunity to awaken your individuality. Be where modern conveniences line your horizon, illuminate your senses, and dare to express yourself like never before.
Thirty Six Zorra is a new condo development by Altree Developments and EllisDon Capital. This project is currently in preconstruction at 36 Zorra Street with 36 storeys of high rise building in Queensway neighbourhood of Etobicoke. Thirty Six Zorra has a total number of 459 units, unit size is vary from Studio to 2 Bedrooms. Suites will be available for sale from $300’s.
Thirty Six Zorra Highlights:
- Easy access to 3 main highways (Gardiner Expressway, QEW, and 427)
- Short drive distance to Mimico GO Station
- 7 mins to Islington station & 6 mins to Kipling station
- Short commute time of 15 minuetes drive to Downtown Toronto
- 17 mins to Union Station via the GO Train
- Close to HWY 427
- Major banks, supermarkets, retail stores nearby
- Close to top-rated public and private schools
- just 10 mins drive to Lakeshore and Humber Bay
- only 10 mins drive to Pearson International Airport
- Direct shuttle service to Kipling Station exclusive to all residents
Thirty Six Zorra Indoor/Outdoor Amenity:
- 24/7 concierge
- gym with weight area
- boxing/yoga studio
- dry sauna
- pet wash area
- guest suites
- social club/co-working space
- TV lounge
- dining room
- demo kitchen
- on-site park
- rec room/games room
- kids club
- hobby room
- guest suites
- rooftop pool with comfortable sun loungers and cabanas
- BBQ dining area with lounge seating and fire pits
All amenities will be located on ground floor and 7th floor. Over 9,500 sq.ft of the amenity space will connect you to modern living lifestyle. Thirty Six Zorra is the home where you can work, play, rest, eat and more!
With stunning interiors designed by U31, small contemporary touches like black faucets, sleek frameless mirros, and stylish, smooth cabinetry remind you that you are living somewhere special, everywhere you look.
Thirty Six Zorra has mixed units from Studios to two-bedroom styles with more than enough parking spaces located underground. Indoor amenity space of 9,709 square feet will be located between the ground floor and the fifth floor. 8,159 square feet of outdoor amenity space including a green rooftop on the podium will be included as well.
Why Thirty Six Zorra?
The GTA is the fastest growing region in Ontario, with population growth of over 100,000 new residents each year. The Queensway is Etobicoke’s next big hit. Young professionals from the age of 25 to 44 prefer to live Etobicoke area, where it has a short commute time to Downtown Toronto with the Gardiner Expressway. Also, 36% more living space than downtown is another asset to live at Thirty Six Zorra.
Thirty Six Zorra has a Walk Score of 68 out of 100 and Transit Score of 58 out of 100. This location is in the Islington-City Centre West neighborhood in Toronto. Nearby parks include Queensland Park, Ourland Park and Connorvale Park.
Amenity Flythrough Videos
36 Zorra Condos Property Details
- DEVELOPER(S): Altree Development, Marlin Spring Developments
- ARCHITECT(S): Graziani+Corazza
- INTERIOR DESIGN: U31
- UNITS: 459
- MAINTENANCE: $0.55/sq.ft for 2-level units on ground floor and $0.59/sq.ft on all other suites(excludes hydro, water, internet and cable)
- PARKING MAINTENANCE: $54.94/month
- LOCKER MAINTENANCE: $11,72/month
- PROPERTY TAXES: Est. at 0.85% of Purchase Price
- OCCUPANCY: June 2023
- NUMBER OF LOCKERS: 373
- NUMBER OF PARKING: 311 Regular Parking + 78 Electric Vehicle Parking
Estimated Completion: 2023
More Projects in this area
2 St. Lawrence Avenue Condos by Kooby
2 St Lawrence Ave, Toronto, Etobicoke, ON, Canada
By: Kooby Investment Corporation
Sherway Gardens Redevelopment
25 The West Mall, Toronto, Etobicoke, ON, Canada
By: Cadillac Fairview Corporation
The Kip District Condos by Concert In Etobicoke
Occupancy year: 2018
Kipling Avenue & Dundas Street West, Etobicoke, ON M9A, Canada