401 King Condos
401 King Condos is a new preconstruction condo development by Great Gulf with a total of 55 storeys and 615 units. The major intersection is King street west and Spadina Avenue. This new project is located at the heart of Toronto’s Entertainment District where the first preference location for young professionals. Financial district is also few blocks away from this great spot. Enjoy dynamic and energetic neighbourhood!
401 King Condos Highlights:
- 24 hour Streetcar stop at doorstep
- world class public transportation
- easy access to Gardiner Expressway & DVP
- short walk distance from St.Andrew subway station
- famous 5-star restaurants surrounded along the King Street
- close to Toronto’s Harbour Front
- short distance from U of T, OCAD
Condos in the Entertainment and Financial District make energetic places to live. This downtown location features huge excite urban lifestyle including some of the city’s famous bars, clubs, restaurants, theatres and retail stores.
401 King Condos has a perfect both Walk and Transit Score of 100 out of 100. This location is in the Waterfront Communities-The Island neighborhood in Toronto. Nearby parks include Clarence Square, Simcoe Park and Victoria Square Park.
- DEVELOPER: Great Gulf Homes
- ARCHITECT(S): Kirkor Architect + Planners & Teeple Architects
- UNITS: 615
- STOREYS: 55
- UNIT SIZES:
- ESTIMATED COMPLETION DATE: