41 Wabash Avenue Towns41 Wabash Avenue, Toronto, ON, Canada
41 Wabash Avenue Towns
41 Wabash Avenue Towns is a new townhouse development coming soon to Toronto. Developed by Curated Properties including 4-storeys, as well as a total of 15 units.
Address: 41 Wabash Avenue, Toronto
Intersection: Dundas St W & Landsdowne
Developer: Curated Properties
Architect: RAW Design
Building Type: Townhouse
Unit Type: 3 Bedrooms
Why Invest in Roncesvalle, Toronto
Roncesvalles is conveniently located just west of downtown, while the neighbourhood is known for its European ambience and small-town feel and popular with young families. Heritage buildings that line Roncesvalles Avenue set the tone for the friendly atmosphere and old world charm that is Roncesvalles Village.
- Close proximity to High Park, Toronto waterfront bicycle, as well as walking trails
- Roncesvalles coffee shops, bakeries, restaurants and also specialty food shops
- Roncesvalles Village Shopping District on Dundas St. W & Roncesvalles
- Neighbourhood landmarks such as; The Revue Cinema (1911), The High Park Library (1916) and St. Casimir’s Church (1952)
- Local parks such as Sorauren Park, Charles G.Williams Park
- The Keele Community Centre, including an indoor pool
- High Park Library
High Park is a short walk west of this neighbourhood where residents enjoy the nature, outdoor activities, as well as the zoo. Walkers, joggers as well as nature enthusiasts will enjoy the many trails that traverse this park. There are two major annual festivals focused in culture and arts while attracting thousands of visitors.
- Easy access to public transit
- Dundas West Station (5 minutes)
- Bloor GO (6 minutes)
- Streetcar service is available on Dundas Street
- 15-minute drive from the downtown core.
About Curated Properties
Curated Properties is a development company, building design-inspired excellence since 1987 in Toronto, Ontario. Curated Properties focuses on improving wellness by the innovative design of boutique residential development.
41 Wabash Avenue Towns Property Details
- Address: 41 Wabash Avenue, Toronto
- Intersection: Dundas St W & Landsdowne
- Neighbourhood: Roncesvalles
- Architect: RAW Design
- Building Type: Townhouse
- Storeys: 4
- Units: 15
- Unit Type: 3 Bedrooms
Selling Status: Planning