4121 Kingston Road Condos4121 Kingston Road, Scarborough, ON, Canada
4121 Kingston Road Condos is a new condo development by Trinity Development Group presently in pre-construction. With a total of 4 mixed-use buildings ranging from 9 to 36 storeys. Coming soon to Scarborough.
4121 Kingston Road Highlights
4121 Kingston Road Condos is located in West Hill, a culturally vibrant, family-oriented community in Toronto’s south-east. Defined by two major ravine parks, Morningside Park and Colonel Danforth Park, which contributes to West Hill’s natural beauty.
West Hill has many features, such as a community centre, a public library, plenty of parkland, as well as a retail area. The C.N. train tracks that skirt the south end of this neighbourhood, as well as the University of Toronto’s Scarborough Campus, which is located off Morningside Avenue, are well-known landmarks.
- Minutes to the waterfront
- 3 minute walk to Guildwood GO Train station
- 5 minutes to Highway 401
- The Lawrence Avenue bus connects to the Bloor-Danforth subway line’s Lawrence East subway station
- 25 minute train ride to downtown Toronto’s Union Station
- Scarborough Town Centre
- The Heron Park Community Centre, situated at 4285 Lawrence Avenue, is a multi-purpose leisure facility that has an indoor ice rink, a swimming pool, a wading pool, a playground, as well as a baseball diamond.
- Colonel Danforth Park, set in a deep ravine valley, is popular with bicycles, walkers, and joggers.
- Morningside Park consists of hardwood trees, vast open meadows, as well as the remains of an ancient apple orchard.
4121 Kingston Road Condos Property Details
Trinity Development Group Inc
Architect(s): IBI Group
Building Type: Condominium
Building Status: Pre-construction
Selling Status: Planning