43 Junction Road Condos
By Diamondcorp43 Junction Road, Toronto, ON, Canada
43 Junction Road Condos is a new pre-construction condo development by Diamondcorp. Coming soon to West Toronto’s Junction community.
Highlights at 43 Junction Road Condos
The Junction Triangle has undergone a major revitalization in recent years, with much of its former industrial core being replaced by residential lofts and townhomes. The West Toronto Railpath, a unique, multi-use pathway that runs along a 2.1-kilometer stretch of abandoned rail line purchased by the City of Toronto in 2002, is a new signature landmark in the community. The West Toronto Railpath is an important off-road component of Toronto’s Bike Plan. The railpath is home to four sculptural works by John Dickson titled Frontier.
- The “Junction Gardens” shopping district
- Local street shopping and Big-box retailers
- Toronto’s newest 2.1-kilometres bicycle path – West Toronto Railpath
- High Park, and also four local parks located within this neighbourhood
- YMCA – offers a wide variety of programs for children and seniors.
- The Perth Dupont Public Library – programs for preschoolers and children.
Due to its proximity to High Park and the revitalized Junction Gardens shopping district on Dundas Street West, as well as its easy access to the Bloor subway line, this community has caught the interest of developers.
- The Junction Triangle has bus service on Dupont, Dundas and Keele streets as well as on Symington and Lansdowne avenues
- Connected to the Yonge-University-Spadina subway line and also the Bloor-Danforth subway line
- Easy access to the Allen Expressway, the Gardiner Expressway, Don Valley Parkway and Highway 427, as well as the major 400-series highways
Register Today for VIP Floor Plans and Sales Price
With exclusive VIP access, you can request floor plan(s), sale price lists, featured incentives, as well as units selection. Register today or speak to one of our platinum brokers for more sales information.
43 Junction Road Condos Property Details
Architect(s): CORE Architects
Building Type: Condominium
Building Status: Pre-construction
Selling Status: Planning
More Projects in this area
316 Campbell Avenue Condos
316 Campbell Avenue, Toronto, ON, Canada
By: Marlin Spring Developments, Trolleybus Urban Development
Galleria III Condos
From Low $600000's
Occupancy year: 2025
1245 Dupont Street, Toronto, ON, Canada
By: Elad Canada
990 Bloor Street West
Occupancy year: 2025
990 Bloor Street West, Toronto, ON, Canada
By: Sierra Building Group