46 Park Street Condos46 Park Street East, Mississauga, ON, Canada
46 Park Street Condos is a new pre-construction condo development by Edenshaw Developments. Coming soon to Missisauga.
Highlights at 46 Park Street Condos
Mississauga is also honored with a beautiful coastline on the shores of Lake Ontario. The pristine conservation lands lining the Credit River, the University of Toronto’s expansive Erindale College campus on Mississauga Road, as well as the Hershey Centre, which hosts significant sports and entertainment events, all contribute to the cornerstone of a great community.
The Toronto Pearson International Airport, Canada’s largest and busiest airport, has been the most important driver of Mississauga’s growth. Because of its close proximity to the airport and the City of Toronto, several companies have chosen to locate their headquarters in Mississauga.
- Mississauga is the sixth largest city in Canada
- In 2016, 130,000 Sq.ft south wing expansion completed at Square One Shopping Centre, while welcoming 25 millions visitors annually
Square One is Eastern Canada’s largest shopping centre.
- By 2041, 85000 Business in the city, 552,000 jobs will be created
Sheridan College: 21,000 full-time and 17,000 continuing and part-time students
- University of Toronto Mississauga Campus: 13,500 undergraduate students, as well as 575 graduate students
- Easy access to anywhere in the city
- Many transit options including highway access, bike paths,
- Mississauga Transit, GO Transit, and LRT- Square One
- Several nearby main branches for major banks such as RBC and ICICI.
- Mississauga Celebration Square one major street away.
- Living Arts Center and the Art Gallery of Mississauga
- Trillium Health Partners – Mississauga Hospital on the intersection of Hurontario Drive and Queensway
Edenshaw has taken proactive steps to ensure that the proposed development works within the existing community infrastructure in terms of transportation. 46 Park Street Condos is near the Port Credit GO Station, which offers GO Train and Bus services. This, in conjunction with the MiWay transit system, will provide future residents with countless alternative modes of transportation.
The future Hurontario LRT will run for 18 kilometers with 19 stops on a dedicated right-of-way, connecting to the Port Credit and Cooksville GO Stations, the Mississauga Transitway, and the Square One GO Bus Terminal. The Metrolinx Regional Express Rail project will provide 15-minute or better service between Toronto and Aldershot throughout the day, as well as new hourly service to and from Hamilton seven days a week. Ridership along the entire Lakeshore West line is expected to increase significantly as a result of this.
Register Today for VIP Floor Plans and Sales Price
With exclusive VIP access, you will receive first access to floor plan(s), sale price lists, featured incentives, as well as units selection. Register today or you can also speak to one of our platinum brokers to request for more sales information.
46 Park Street Condos Property Details
Building Type: Condominium
Building Status: Pre-construction
Selling Status: Planning
Suite Type: 1 - 2 Bedroom(s)
More Projects in this area
Occupancy year: 2024
971 Burnhamthorpe Road East, Mississauga, ON, Canada
By: Diamond Luxury Developments
Occupancy year: 2025
89 Dundas Street West, Mississauga, ON, Canada
By: EMBLEM Developments.