556 Conservation Drive
556 Conservation Drive, Waterloo, ON, Canada
556 Conservation Drive is a new pre-construction townhouse and single family home development. With a total of 355 units. Coming soon to Waterloo.
Highlights at 556 Conservation Drive
Located in the Waterloo Region. Over the last decade, Waterloo has grown exponentially. It is now home to a number of universities and colleges that are attracting people from all over Canada and around the world. This growth has led to an increase in new construction projects, which means more jobs for residents as well as opportunities for investors .
- 556 Conservation drive is located in uptown Waterloo
- Short walk distance from University of Waterloo as well as Wilfrid Laurier University
- Public transportation at doorstep
- Close to shops, retails, restaurants and commercials
- Great location for Students and Young professionals
- Approximately 41% of the residents in Waterloo, Ontario work for a company that is headquartered there.
- In fact, it’s one of Canada’s most significant high-tech industry centres
- Over 20 percent employed in this sector
- More opportunities for those looking to expand and invest in Waterloo property
- Just minutes from the Business Centre as well as the Entertainment District
Register Today for VIP Floor Plans and Sales Price
With exclusive VIP access at 556 Conservation Drive, you can request floor plan(s), sale price lists, featured incentives, as well as units selection. Register today or speak to one of our platinum brokers for more sales information.
Building Type: Towns and Singles
Building Status: Pre-construction
Selling Status: Planning
More Projects in this area
400 Northfield Drive West Townhomes
400 Northfield Drive West, Waterloo, ON, Canada
By: HIP Developments
Roy Schmidt Road & Conservation Drive
Conservation Drive & Roy Schmidt Road, Waterloo, ON, Canada