6 Howard Park Avenue Condos6 Howard Park Avenue, Toronto, ON, Canada
6 Howard Park Avenue Condos is a new condo development by Lamb Development Inc. currently in the pre-construction phase. With a total of 128 units spanning across 10 storeys. Coming soon to Toronto.
Lamb Development’s New 6 Howard Park Avenue Condos in Toronto
6 Howard Park Avenue Condos will be situated on the west side of St. Clair Ave., just south of Yonge Street, in Toronto, Canada. is situated in Roncesvalles Village, which is casually chic and artistic. This area is filled with lovely century houses, quirky stores, intimate coffee shops, and excellent restaurants. The Bloor/Dundas subway station, High Park, Parkdale, and the waterfront are all within walking distance. It’s simple and elegant. Yet it is both historic and modern. Roncesvalles is the ideal blend between big city and small town living, and it really is the ideal community to call home.
- Close proximity to High Park, Toronto waterfront bicycle, as well as walking trails
- Roncesvalles coffee shops, bakeries, restaurants and also specialty food shops
- Roncesvalles Village Shopping District on Dundas St. W & Roncesvalles
- Neighbourhood landmarks such as; The Revue Cinema, The High Park Library and St. Casimir’s Church
- Local parks such as Sorauren Park, Charles G.Williams Park
- The Keele Community Centre, also includes an indoor pool
- High Park Library
Register Today for VIP Floor Plans and Sales Price
With exclusive VIP access, you can request floor plan(s), sale price lists, featured incentives, as well as units selection. Register today or speak to one of our platinum brokers for more sales information.
6 Howard Park Avenue Condos Property Details
Lamb Development Corp
Architect(s): 310 Front West
Building Type: Condominium
Building Status: Pre-construction
Selling Status: Planning