6 Noble Street Condos
6 Noble Street, Toronto, ON, Canada
6 Noble Street Condos is a new pre-construction condo development with a total of 101 units spanning across 8 storeys. Coming soon to 6 Noble Street in Toronto.
Highlights at 6 Noble Street Condos
6 Noble Street Condos is situated in Roncesvalles Village, which is casually chic and artistic. This area is filled with lovely century houses, quirky stores, intimate coffee shops, and excellent restaurants. The Bloor/Dundas subway station, High Park, Parkdale, and the waterfront are all within walking distance. It’s simple and elegant. Yet it is both historic and modern. Roncesvalles is the ideal blend between big city and small town living, and it really is the ideal community to call home.
- Close proximity to High Park, Toronto waterfront bicycle, as well as walking trails
- Roncesvalles coffee shops, bakeries, restaurants and also specialty food shops
- Roncesvalles Village Shopping District on Dundas St. W & Roncesvalles
- Neighbourhood landmarks such as; The Revue Cinema, The High Park Library and St. Casimir’s Church
- Local parks such as Sorauren Park, Charles G.Williams Park
- The Keele Community Centre, also includes an indoor pool
- High Park Library
Register Today for VIP Floor Plans and Sales Price
With exclusive VIP access at 6 Noble Street, you can request floor plan(s), sale price lists, featured incentives, as well as units selection. Register today or speak to one of our platinum brokers for more sales information.
Architect(s): Sweeny & Co.
Building Type: Condominium
Building Status: Pre-construction
Selling Status: Planning
More Projects in this area
3280 Dufferin Street Condos
3280 Dufferin Street, North York, ON, Canada
By: Topfar Developments Ltd.
2200 Eglinton Avenue East Condos
2200 Eglinton Avenue East, Scarborough, ON, Canada
By: Dream Unlimited