645 Northcliffe Boulevard Condos645 Northcliffe Boulevard, York, ON, Canada
645 Northcliffe Boulevard Condos is a new pre-construction condo development by Stanford Homes. Coming soon to West Toronto.
Highlights at 645 Northcliffe Boulevard Condos
645 Northcliffe Boulevard Condos is located in Oakwood, while being one of Toronto’s most affluent neighbourhoods. The neighbourhood is also known as a Business Improvement Area (BIA). There are several schools and parks, while providing leisure and educational opportunities for families. The annual Oakwood Village Arts Festival and the Oakwood Village Library and Arts Centre plays a pivotal role in the community because it fosters a flourishing artist culture.
With the forthcoming Eglinton Crosstown subway, Oakwood is undoubtedly positioned for growth and development. This growth is prompting an exciting revitalization, especially with more residents flocking to this welcoming and friendly community,
- Easy access to Allen Expressway and Highway 401
- Minutes to Eglinton West Station
- Streetcars and 24-hour bus routes
- Short distance to downtown Toronto
- Excellent Transit Score of 80 out of 100
- Yorkdale Shopping Centre
- Casa Loma
- University of Toronto – St. George Campus
- Oakwood Collegiate Institute
- Oakwood Village Library and Arts Centre
- Annual Oakwood Village Arts Festival
- Nearby parks such as Fairbanks Memorial Park, Walter Saunder Memorial Park and Ben Nobleman Park.
Register Today for Floor Plans and Sales Price
Please register today or contact one of our platinum brokers, specifically for more information on sales. With exclusive first access, you will receive floor plans, unit selection, price lists, as well as incentives with your request.
645 Northcliffe Boulevard Condos Property Details
Building Type: Condominium
Building Status: Pre-construction
Selling Status: Planning
More Projects in this area
908 St Clair West Condos
From High $500000's
Occupancy year: 2025
908 St Clair Ave W, Toronto, ON, Canada
By: Canderel Residential, KingSett Capital