801 York Mills Condos801 York Mills Road, North York, ON, Canada
801 York Mills Condos is a new preconstruction condo development by First Capital. It is coming to Toronto near intersection of York Mills Road and Leslie Street. Three-building of mix-use development will contain a total of 636 residential units. Along the three buildings, 2 residential towers will rise 21 stories with shared podium level of 6 storeys. The mid-rise third building will have only 9 storeys joining with 2 high-rises.
801 York Mills Condos Highlights:
- Directly across the street from York Mills Gardens
- Steps to almost everything (Longo’s supermarket, major banks, LCBO, Shops at Don Mills, Fairview Mall, IKEA, North York General Hospital and more)
- surrounded by many schools
- Close to Oriole GO Station (29 mins train ride to Union station)
- Short distance from Don Mills and York Mills station
- Conveniently located near HWY 401 & DVP
There are various unit sizes available from one bedroom to three bedrooms. Among the total units, it is combined with 289 one bedroom units, 282 two bedroom, and 65 three bedrooms units. In the total of three bedroom units, 6 of them is 2-storey ground-floor townhome units with their own private entrances.
801 York Mills Condos has a Walk Score of 72 out of 100 and a Transit Score of 64 out of 100. This location is in the St.Andrew-Windfields neighborhood in Toronto. Nearby parks include Kirkwood Park, Mossgrove Park and Ames Park.
801 York Mills Condos Property Details
- ARCHITECT: Turner Fleischer Architects
- UNITS: 636
- ESTIMATED COMPLETION: TBA
Selling Status: Planning
More Projects in this area
10 Deerlick Court Condos
York Mills Road & Valley Woods Road, Toronto, ON, Canada
By: ALIT Developments
3280 Dufferin Street Condos
3280 Dufferin Street, North York, ON, Canada
By: Topfar Developments Ltd.
The Point Condos for Assignment (2 Bedroom)
Sheppard Avenue East & Don Mills Road, Toronto, ON, Canada
By: Elad Canada