835 Queen Street West Condos
835 Queen Street West, Toronto, ON, Canada
835 Queen Street West condos is a new preconstruction condo development near Queen Street & Bathurst Street. This boutique style condominium consist exclusive 21 residential units with 6 storeys high. The developer is still unknown.
835 Queen Street West Condos:
- 1 min walk from the streetcar stop
- Easy access to Gardiner Expressway ramp
- Close to Fashion District, Chinatown, Kensington Market
- 1 streetcar ride to Osgoode or Queen subway station
- Short walking distance to U of T
- Short commute time to Ryerson, OCAD, George Brown College
- Surrounded by many shops, retails, restaurants and entertainments (Eaton Centre, City Hall, Nathan Phillips Suqare, CN Tower, Rogers Centre, Toronto General Hospital, AGO)
It has a world-class Walk score of 97 out of 100 and a Transit Score of 100 out of 100. Nearby parks include Jimmie Simpson Park, Thompson Street Parkette and Hideaway Park.
835 Queen Street West Condos Property Details
- ARCHITECT: RAW Design
- UNITS: 21
- ESTIMATED COMPLETION: TBA
More Projects in this area
1161 Kingston Road Condos by Windmill Development
1161 Kingston Road, Scarborough, ON, Canada
By: Windmill Development Group
Occupancy year: 2022
1030 Danforth Avenue, Toronto, ON, Canada
By: Condoman Developments Inc.