88 North Condos80 Queen Street East, Toronto, ON, Canada
88 West Condos is a new per-construction Condo project located at 80 Queen Street East In Downtown Toronto. The Project Including condos units, Retail Shops. Develop by St. Thomas Development. Occupying a full city block in Toronto’s burgeoning downtown; it comprises residential buildings, a park, a hotel, and a beautiful covered arcade with cafes, restaurants and shops. 88. Redefining the urban experience.This is a 28-storey tower building with 317 Units.
88 West Condos Highlight:
- located in the heart of downtown Toronto;
- close to Queen subway station and multiple streetcar stops;
- in very close walking distance to the university of Toronto and Ryerson University;
- close to many retail shops nearby;
- kitty-corner to a supermarket at its door step.
Building Features of 88 West Condos
This building was designed by award winning architects, Page and Steele/IBI. 88 West Condos is a stunning 26-storey glass tower with the look and composition of an artistic sculpture. The 7-storey glass podium has 2-storey lofts with large, spacious living areas as well as single story suites with miltiple balconies which can be furnished no matter the season.
A glazed screen that allows the lobby privacy but sunlight from the street brightens and warms up the space, so anyone returning home from a long day always feels welcome. Green trees with plenty of foliage give the neighbourhood an incredibly inviting feeling. 88 North will be an exciting urban neighbourhood with an entire block filled with residential homes, a park designed by Claude Cormier, unique eclectic shopping, innovative fine and casual dining, a boutique hotel, and a fitness club that will rival the best clubs in Toronto.
These amazing and unique suites feature:
- Smooth ceilings
- Oversized windows and retractable balcony windows
- Choice of designer selected laminate flooring
- Cecconi-Simone designed kitchens with built in shelves, under cabinet lighting, island/tables with movable lower cabinet, ceiling fixture that can be raised and lowered as desired
- In-suite thermostat controlled heating and air conditioning
88 Wset Condos has a Walk Score of 99 out of 100. Transit score of 100 out of 100. This location is in the Church-Yonge Corridor neighborhood in Toronto. Nearby parks include St. James Park, Moss Park and Sculpture Gardens.
88 North Condos Property Details
St. Thomas Development
Selling Status: Sold Out
More Projects in this area
The Gloucester on Yonge
Occupancy year: 2022
Yonge Street & Gloucester Street, Toronto, ON, Canada
By: Concord Developments
Occupancy year: 2024
314 Jarvis Street, Toronto, ON, Canada
By: Graywood Developments Ltd
Social Condos for Assignment (1 Bed+Den)
Occupancy year: 2022
229 Church Street, Toronto, ON, Canada
By: Pemberton Group