880 Eastern Avenue CondosBy TAS 880 Eastern Avenue, Toronto, ON, Canada
880 Eastern Avenue Condos is a new condo development currently in pre-construction by TAS, with 12 storeys. Coming soon to Leslieville in Toronto.
880 Eastern Avenue Condos
Its location provides exciting opportunities such as abundant frontage on two streets and one laneway and highly active local neighbour with a strong sense of place. With close proximity to the Leslieville bustle and major local parklands, as well as a remarkable historic background defined by industrial uses.
880 Eastern Avenue aims to improve pedestrian and cycling connectivity, as well as include vibrant street-level commercial and community activity, purpose-built rental homes, and a one-of-a-kind building amenity program that prioritizes social gathering and wellness.
The announcement of 880 Eastern Avenue Condos has sparked renewed interest and pride in Leslieville, specifically among the residents of this peaceful east end community. Leslieville still has the feel of a small village. Leslieville’s cozy homes, quaint shops, and tree-lined streets seem remarkably serene and quiet, given its close proximity to downtown Toronto
- Leslieville is well served by the public transportation
- Bus or streetcar routes along Carlaw, Jones, Greenwood, Coxwell, and Eastern Avenues, as well as Queen and Gerrard Streets
- Bus routes link the Bloor-Danforth subway line’s stations
- Toronto’s downtown is just a few minutes away.
- Lake Shore Boulevard, the Gardiner Expressway, and the Don Valley Parkway are all easily accessible
- Leslieville’s main shopping district runs along historic Queen Street, and it is comprised of independently operated stores that cater to the individual needs of the local residents.
- Greenwood Park has three baseball diamonds, an ice rink, a pool, and a playground.
- Jonathan Ashbridge Park, located on Queen Street’s south side, has two tennis courts, a children’s playground, and a wading pool.
- On Woodfield Road, the S.H. Armstrong Community Recreation Centre has a gymnasium, an indoor pool, a fitness room, a craft room, and meeting rooms.
- The Gerrard/Ashdale Public Library offers a diverse range of services for children, adults, and seniors.
880 Eastern Avenue Condos Property Details
Building Type: Condominium
Building Status: Pre-construction
Selling Status: Register Now
Estimated Completion: 2024
More Projects in this area
Quest Project (Leslieville)
Occupancy year: 2021
1285 Queen Street East, Toronto, ON, Canada
By: Milborne Group
WestBeach Condos By Marlin Spring Developments In Toronto East
1630 Queen Street East, Toronto, ON, Canada
By: Marlin Spring Developments
George Condos and Towns In Toronto East
Occupancy year: 2018
1331 Queen Street East, Toronto, ON, Canada
By: Rockport Group