8888 Yonge Condos
8888 Yonge Condos is a new preconstruction condo by Metroview Developers in the heart of Richmond Hill area. The major intersection is Yonge Street and HWY 7 which is located in just north of HWY 7 at the intersection of Westwood Lane. This development proposed 15 stories with 204 units and along with the 15 stories, maximum of 7 stories will be commercial development out of a podium.
8888 Yonge Street Condos Highlights:
- 2-minute walk to a variety of retail and restaurants along Yonge Street
- 3-minute drive to Hillcrest Mall
- 8-minute drive to Richmond Hill GO Station
- 8-minute drive to Ransom Park
- 2 mins drive to HWY 407
- 5 mins drive to HWY 404
- 5 mins drive or 13 mins walk to Langstaff GO station
- Walking distance from Richmond Hill’s prestigious private and public schools
- LCBO & the Beer Store, Shopper Drug’s Mart, Il Fornello, Milestone, Kelseys Original Roadhouse, Montana’s and Pier 1 import is located across the street
- Grocery stores (Loblaws and No Frills), SilverCity Richmond Hill, Winners, Best Buy, and Walmart Supercentre located nearby
- All suites have balconies
$5,000 with offer
Balance of 5% in 30 days
5% in 120 days
5% in 385 days
5% in 540 days
(suites under 568 sq.ft will be waitlisted)
Unit Ranges Mix:
- 1 Bedroom from Low $400’s
- 1 Bedroom + Den from High $400’s
- 2 Bedrooms from Mid $500’s
- 2 Bedrooms + Den from High $500’s
- 3 Bedrooms from Mid $800’s
- 3 Bedrooms + Den from Low $1.2M
When a location is as iconic as Yonge Street, it’s more than a street, it’s a way of living. With a perfect location, you are connected to the core of Richmond Hill. Almost everywhere is at your doorstep and enjoy a wide range of retail stores like Canadian Tire, LCBO, Home Depot, Cineplex, Walmart, Best Buy, Pet Smart, major banks, Post offices, Shoppers and more. Additionally, 8888 Yonge Street has an excellent Transit Score of 64 out of 100 which means many public transportation options are available nearby, such as GO Bus & Train, VIVA and TTC are coming soon. This location is in Richmond Hill. Nearby parks include Richvale Athletic Park, Langstaff School Park, and Royal Orchard Park.
- Pet Spa
- Arts & Crafts and playroom for children
- Health and Fitness Center equipped with an indoor and outdoor yoga studio
- Indoor event space with private chef’s kitchen, billiards, and a social lounge that opens onto an integrated outdoor terrace with an alfresco dining area
- Outdoor BBQ and fireplace
- Zen Garden with an outdoor lounge and water feature
Furthermore, this location is suitable for those parents who are looking for a good educational environment for their own kids. 8888 Yonge condos are close to local schools include Langstaff Secondary School, Charles Howitt Public School, and the TMS school Bayview campus. Also, it will be more than the perfect place for golf lovers who love to enjoy their sports with lovely sunshine. 8888 Yonge Street condos are surrounded by fabulous Golf Courses such as Uplands Golf & Ski Club, Thornhill Club to the south and Richmond Hill Golf Club to the west.
Metro view Developments is a vibrant real estate development company born of a unique vision that spans a 30-year passion for putting customers first. Our multi-dimensional wealth of knowledge coming from a diverse bandwidth of professional backgrounds reflects in the product we create. Coupled with some of the most sought-after locations along the GTA’s iconic Yonge Street in the culturally burgeoning Richmond Hill, Metroview will be making a massive impact on modern living in the forthcoming decades.
We Are Developer Authorized Broker.
Guaranteed First Access!
Platinum VVIP Pricing & Special Incentives.
- DEVELOPER: Metroview Developments
- ARCHITECT(S): Northgrave Architect Inc.
- UNITS: 204
- UNIT SIZE: 1 bedroom to 3 bedroom+Den
- PARKING: $45,000
- LOCKER: $5,000
- MAINTENANCE FEE: TBA