935 The Queensway
935 The Queensway is a new condo development in Etobicoke at The Queensway and east of Islington Avenue. This development contains a total of 16 storeys with 243 condo units. All of the units are a mix of 125 one bedroom units, 94 two bedroom units, 24 three bedroom units, and 2 storeys townhome units on the ground floor.
935 The Queensway Highlights:
- close to Gardiner Expressway
- Nearby parks include Queensway Park, Queensland Park and Ourland Park.
- 7 minutes drive to Mimico Go Station
- just 5 minutes drive away from IKEA Etobicoke
- Cineplex Cinemas across the street
- many retails, restaurants nearby
This project has a unique design of the building with a touch of curve shaped balconies to most upper floors and more than enough of total 2,645 m² of outdoor terrace spaces for all residents on 9, 11, and 14th floor. The ground floor is designed as a mixed use of retail, amenities, and 2 storey of townhome units. 491 m² of retail on the ground floor will bring more convenient to the residents with 727 m² of ground floor amenity area.
935 The Qeensway also proposed 250 parking spaces underground (4-level) and a total of 187 bicycle spaces on P1 to all residents, visitors as well as the retail.
935 The Queensway is located in the Stonegate-Queensway neighborhood in Toronto, with a Walk score of 81 out of 100 and Transit score of 60 out of 100.
- DEVELOPER: Mattamy Homes
- ARCHITECT(S): TACT Architecture
- UNITS: 243
- UNIT SIZE: 1 Bedroom to 3 Bedroom
- PARKING: 250 parking lots
- LOCKER: TBA
- MAINTENANCE FEE: TBA