99 Blue Jays Way Condos
99 Blue Jays Way Condos is a new high-rise condo development by CentreCourt Developments. Major intersection is at King Street West and Spadina Avenue in Downtown Toronto. This perfect location is located in the middle of Toronto’s Entertainment District which is next to Fashion District.
99 Blue Jays Way Condos Highlights:
- Premium Luxury Condominium
- Less than 15 minutes walk to two subway stations, St.Andrews and Union
- 20 minutes streetcar ride to Spadina station
- Toronto Pearson International Airport is just 45 minutes away by UP Express
- Close to best restaurants, bars and attractions in Downtown Toronto
- Steps away to the Rogers Centre, CN Tower and the Toronto Convention Centre
- Located in Entertainment District in Toronto
- Next to the Fashion District and Chinatown
- surrounded by fine dining, banks, grocery stores and more!
- just 5 minutes walk from Roy Thomson Hall, Princess of Wales Theatre, TIFF Bell Lightbox, City Hall
- Short walk from University of Toronto, OCAD and Ryerson University
- only 15 minutes walk from the Harbourfront
This new premium luxury project, 99 Blue Jays Way Condos stands 45 storeys of mixed-use residential condos with a total of 557 units. Currently, this project offers 37 Studio, 358 One-Bedroom, 109 Two-Bedroom and 53 Three-Bedroom units with a five level underground parking of 101 spots in total.
99 Blue Jays Way Condos has an excellent Walk and Transit Score of both 100 out of 100. This location is in the Waterfront Communities-The Island neighborhood in Toronto. Nearby parks include Clarence Square, Simcoe Park and St. Patrick’s Square.
- DEVELOPER: CentreCourt Developments
- UNITS: 557