Angus Glen South Village
Angus Glen South Village is a new Single Homes and Townhomes project. It located at Warden And 16th Ave In Markham. Developed by Kylemore Communities. The Project Will Coming Soon at Q4 2020.
South Village Homes HIGHLIGHTS:
- MATURE COMMUNITY: Surround by 3 Popular Supermarkets, The Home Depots, Shoppers, Banks, LCBO, Beer Store, Tons of Restaurant and Café Shop at a short Distance.
- TRANSPORT: Only a short drive away from Highway 404 and 407
- FASCINATING COMMUNITIES: Neighboring Street is Original Main Street of Unionville – One of Ontario’s Oldest and The Most Fascinating Communities with a Rich and Interesting Past.
- TOP SCHOOLS: Pierre Trudeau public school, Unionville High Public School and Wismer Public School, Top Private School At Door Steps.
Kylemore Communities is looking to continue its success with the growing community of Angus Glen. Introducing Angus Glen South Village – an exciting new master-planned community of wellness-inspired single and townhomes in Markham. For South Village, Kylemore is looking to build a series of homes with ambiance, a sense of community, and a lifestyle of health and fulfillment. This new development will fit right in with the other recent developments by Kylemore in the area and will be part of the continued densification of Markham during a time when the city is on the rise. For more information about this exciting community, keep reading below! And for more information as soon as it becomes available, make sure to register now with MyCondoPro!
Why Angus Glen South Village, Firstly South Village offers inspired and elevated living in luxury townhomes and Detached Homes. Secondly, it steps from The Village Grocer and minutes from Main Street, Unionville. Also close to Markville Shopping Centre and an abundance of Markham’s finest amenities.
Above all, Angus Glen South Village is a perfect example of how Kylemore Communities discovers the best places to live. This community is ideally located just north of the GTA, in Markham — a welcoming and inspiring neighbourhood. most importantly, only a short drive away from Highway 404 and 407 and situated close to Main Street Unionville, one can experience the historical and visually stunning roots of Unionville. With shops, restaurants, schools and nature trails, Unionville has everything you need within reach.
Top 5 Reasons to Invest in Angus Glen
- Location – Angus Glen will be a development in northern Markham near the intersection of 16th and Kennedy Road. Angus Glen was originally a farm that bred Black Angus Cattle and thoroughbred horses, until it was turned into two 18-hole championship golf courses in 1995. This site has been the host of the Canadian Open in 2002, and in 2007. Then in 2015 it acted as a host of the 2015 Pan American Games. Lush and green, Angus Glen is a fixture in the area, and a prime destination for golfers from all over Ontario. Unionville, a neighbourhood of Markham to the south, is a charming, and historic community that was first settled in 1794, and has remained a quaint town within the larger city ever since. Pre-war shops and pubs line idyllic streets, parks are laden with ornate bandstands, and many other historic buildings like churches and mills can be found around every corner. Though now a modern, suburban community, Unionville has maintained its look for decades, and was even featured in television shows, like as a stand-in location for Stars Hollow in Gilmore Girls. Buyers looking for community events will be pleased to know that Unionville has countless exciting neighbourhood events and festivals, like the Unionville Village Festival, the Unionville Heritage Festival, the Olde Time Christmas Candlelight Parade, the Markham Jazz Festival, the Stiver Mills Farmers’ Market and many more. Parents will be pleased as there are a number of schools within a short distance. From Angus Glen Montessori, Castlemore Public and Pierre Elliott Trudeau High School only a short walk away, to Beckett Farm Public School, Unionville Montessori and a number of other schools within a short drive. Just across the street, residents will find a series of shops and services, from George’s Convenience, and Blue Skies IDA Pharmacy, as well as a TD Canada Trust and the Symposium Cafe, a charming local restaurant. A little further down the road, residents will delight in Burr Oak Plaza, a nearby shopping mall with more restaurants, pharmacies and other convenient services. Main Street of Unionville is just a short drive away, and makes for an excellent place to spend the day strolling, dining and shopping! With restaurants like Unionville House, Ambiyan Modern Indian Restaurant, and Jakes on Main, there’s plenty of places to grab a bite, maybe relax with a pint, and take in the quaint, small-town atmosphere. With many boutique decor, apparel and fashion shops, as well as the McKay Art Centre and the Frederick Horsman Varley Art Gallery, there are plenty of things to do in the historic centre of town!
- Amenities – Angus Glen South Village will continue the success Kylmore’s other nearby projects, like Angus Glen West Village. South Village will be a master-planned community just south of the Angus Glen Golf Course and will feature single homes and townhomes with a focus on wellness. Bright, spacious homes, that draw inspiration from wellness and nature will drive the aesthetic of the community. As part of the larger Angus Glen community, residents will be perfectly situated to take advantage of many amenities. First of all, the prestigious Angus Glen Golf Course, which runs through the hills of the nearby area will be an appealing perk for many golf-loving buyers. But Angus Glen isn’t just a Golf Course, it’s a growing community. Just across the street, residents will find the Angus Glen Community Centre which includes two hockey rinks, a swimming pool, a library, and basketball courts. This is all part of Kylemore’s focus on wellness. A home is much more than just bricks and mortar – to be truly “at home” requires a sense of fulfillment, and Kylmore is looking to build a community with this as a focus. Through enriching the seven components of wellness: social/cultural, physical, emotional, spiritual, intellectual, environmental, and financial, Kylemore is looking to create a neighbourhood that truly enriches the lives of its residents. Currently, floor plans and other details about finishing touches on the homes of South Village are not yet available. However, this development is beginning to pick up steam, so we expect more details soon. To stay up-to-date with floor plans, amenity lists and more as soon as they become available, make sure to register now with MyCondoPro!
- Transit Options – Like many of the more northern communities in the GTA, Markham is a gateway to the entire province. Major highways like the 404 and the 407 pass east-to-west through the entire GTA, and link up to highways like the 400, making short travel to Barrie and the Muskoka region. Highway 407 in particular is set for a major extension, promising quick travel to communities like Peterborough by 2020. Driving into Toronto is easy, but an even more convenient solution lies in Markham’s robust transit infrastructure. Unionville GO station and the parking lot is just a twelve-minute drive south of Angus Glen, making commutes as central as Union Station in Toronto, simple, and affordable. The TTC also has several stops within the community, like Warden Avenue, Birchmount Road, McCowan Road and Markham Road, making North-South commutes seamless. Travel within the York Region itself (Aurora, Markham, Newmarket, Richmond Hill, Vaughan, and Whitchurch-Stouffville) is simple too, with York Region Transit providing an excellent bus service between the region’s many communities. And just a few minutes away, the Toronto Buttonville Municipal Airport, permits business commuter traffic to Ottawa, Montreal and Quebec City
- Developer – Kylemore Communities is a real estate developer based out of Markham, and has been developing homes in and around the Angus Glen golf course since 1997. They specialize in building master-planned communities and having based their developments all around the Angus Glen area, these communities begin to uplift and enrich each other, thanks to projects like the Angus Glen Community Centre. Now, Kylemore sees their role as a builder of a larger community within northern Markham. With a robust tech industry, Markham is expected to continue to expand and grow, and so Kylemore sees this growth as an opportunity to expand and densify the neighbourhoods of Unionville and Berczy Village. In the name of continuing to uplift the community, Kylemore is invested in local charitable causes. Working together with the Angus Glen Golf Course, they host the Kylemore Kares Tournament, which has raised over $1 Million for local charities, and Angus Glen has also dedicated $5 million to the Markham Stouffville Hospital. Having expanded into condominiums as well, Kylmore will continue to expand and enrich the lives of their buyers with industry-leading amenities, stylish finishings, and luxurious homes.
- Investment Opportunity – Markham is set to continue it’s tech-driven expansion into the third decade of the 21st century. The Downtown Markham project is in the beginning stages of rejuvenating a central neighbourhood, laying the foundation for a new urban core with many office buildings and campuses, as well as up to 10,000 new homes, all as part of a master-plan to bring more density to the region. With a large number of other exciting projects like the Remington Centre, an 800,000 square-foot shopping mall that will be designed to attract tourists from all over, Markham is looking to become a destination City within the larger GTA. These projects, along with the Yamaha Music School, and Markham Movieland, are set to become major draws for the city, and will likely lead to an influx of homebuyers to the area. This means now is a fantastic time to invest in a home in Markham. The foundation has been laid for a new, refocused, sustainable housing market and business sector, and with countless condominium projects in pre-construction phases, Markham is a neighbourhood on the rise!
More Projects in this area
Unionglen in Markham
Kennedy Rd & Major Mackenzie Dr E, Markham, ON, Canada
By: Fieldgate Homes, Greenpark Group, Madison Group
Union Square – MOVE IN 2022
Occupancy year: 2022
16th Avenue, Markham, ON, Canada
By: WP Developments
Mill House in Markham
9110 Woodbine Avenue, Markham, ON, Canada
By: Gemterra Developments Corporation
Victory Green – MOVE IN February 2022/From the $950’s
From Mid $900000's
Occupancy year: 2022
Middlefield Road & 14th Avenue, Markham, ON, Canada
By: The Remington Group